Ask and you shall receive....bag p**n!! ;) Prada and a lil' sumthin' sumthin'

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Here ya go. Without further adieu....

Just like Lexie2000's BEAUTIFUL cervo shine tote in "pietra." Modeling shots included along w/ my vitello shine tote as many of seen before.

Will post pics and then ask questions in a bit.

Attachments

• chanelpradaysl 019.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 019.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 198
  • chanelpradaysl 020.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 020.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 158
  • chanelpradaysl 021.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 021.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 166
  • chanelpradaysl 029.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 029.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 170
  • chanelpradaysl 030.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 030.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 152
here's some comparison modeling shots of my vitello shine and the new cervo shine. Of course I was shocked of just how small the cervo shine is compared to the vs tote. I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE the cervo shine though, ugh.

Here's my question: Which one should I keep??? Y'all know me and my lifestyle. I'm a SAHM but love to be stylish. I shouldn't have to sacrifice style b/c I'm a mom, kwim?

Attachments

• chanelpradaysl 031.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 031.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 146
  • chanelpradaysl 032.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 032.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 211
  • chanelpradaysl 024.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 024.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 214
  • chanelpradaysl 023.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 023.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 189
  • chanelpradaysl 022.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 022.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 231
And ok ok, I know this isn't a Prada bag but I'll post it in the Chanel in Action thread also...I figured the Prada mods won't care if I put a "few" Chanel pics on here for comparison to the Pradas. ;) Right guys? Purdy plz?????

I'll post just a couple here and the rest on the Chanel thread...check it out babes/guys.

BAN COMMENCES...........NOW!!!!!

Attachments

• chanelpradaysl 025.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 025.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 128
  • chanelpradaysl 028.JPG
    chanelpradaysl 028.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 120
K...I saw your post and waited to see....so, I think you may know what is going to come out of my mouth, as you know me pretty well....but...

OHMYGOSH....I actually really love the Cervo Shine, and like it better than the V. Shine...that is my honest opinion.

AND....melt....I want the 2.55 after seeing this again...so freaking pretty....keep this one somehow.

:woohoo: bag p**n right before midnight!!! just the perfect distraction i need :smile:!!

i love them all A! so it's tough...
1. really love the cervo shine - the leather looks amazing, and 2 carrying options is always a plus
2. you know i have a soft spot for the vit shine tote. 2 brown bags maybe too much... what about getting the zaffiro one... :graucho:
3. the reissue tote looks amazing :nuts: - def. a keeper!

PS. gosh you're such a hot mama!!! :smile:

K...I saw your post and waited to see....so, I think you may know what is going to come out of my mouth, as you know me pretty well....but...

OHMYGOSH....I actually really love the Cervo Shine, and like it better than the V. Shine...that is my honest opinion.

AND....melt....I want the 2.55 after seeing this again...so freaking pretty....keep this one somehow.

oh good gracious A, you're killing me. I'm just going to bring all three bags to your house or come see them at mine when O is over his cold. Geesh, you're killin' me!!!! LOL That's why you can't go to sleep right now. I'll keep you awake on the phone if need be on your way to Yuma. So give me your reasons woman.

Chic - you make me blush....thank you for humbling me! I might have to turn some tricks when DH is at work to make sure I don't get served papers for the Chanel. LOL

ps - David was so cool A.....I called him this pm re: the 6 months no payment/interest promo starting tomorrow. He said no worries, I won't have to drive all the way up there. He'll copy my receipt and just recharge me for the purchase tomorrow to take advantage of the promo. I was pretty shocked that he was so accommodating given our previous convos.

okay A, sorry just re-read your post... i'm getting dumber by the minute... getting sleepy and tipsy... lol!

sooo...
1. definitely keep the reissue tote
2. between the two, i think you should keep the cervo shine... it looks amazing on you!! and besides, you already have a vit shine hobo...

PS. are you keeping the reissue flap too?? oh, and thank you so much for the bag p**n!!! best part of my night... :lol:

Awe wow...maybe use him instead of Cathy (she can be a pain in the you know what). Joy has been pretty cool actually...I know you were upset with her. I am SOO glad they did the no payment thing for you.

I just like the look of Cervo shine better...at least in the pics. It looks "richer" to me.

I may be down in Chandler on Thursday anyway for a meeting at Mercy Gilbert...so maybe I can drop by and bring lunch for you and little O....

You're so sweet....oh how I miss working with them....actually, not so much, lol! Well sometimes. Anyway I digress...

Eh, I'm easy going with whomever is working atm...I'll ALWAYS work w/ Norma at Saks, NM seems so "strange", hard to explain but you know what I mean.

Anyway, you'll see them in person and I'm DYING for you to see them.

chic - so even though the cervo shine is smaller, keep it eh? I do find that I don't have to rummage around to find things in my bigger bags. They're just there and easy to access. Dunno, wish I could keep all but you know how that goes. I hear you on sleep deprivation and tipsy. I was just talking to ryry about that today as a matter of fact.

Where's Bagladee when you need her too, lol?? And ssc0619 is sleeping, dang it! PP will probably answer tomorrow so I'm hoping to hear from them too.

^^ oh man! i didn't realize it was that much smaller... that's too bad. i have to agree wit ryry though, the leather looks thicker and richer on the cervo shine... i really love the way it slouches on the modeling pics too!!! keep 'em all!!! hehehe :biggrin: the 6-month no payment thingy means that you "defer" your purchase until feb 2010 - so it didn't happen today :lol::yes:;)

Yea, really. Where is Ms Bagladee...have not seen her for a while...I know she is not taking a sabbatical from TPF is she?? We all know that I am kidding, right?

Okay...off to bed. A- will bring my stuff too so you can see...maybe I can swing by NM and pick up the Cam. Case first so you can see both...

^^ oh man! i didn't realize it was that much smaller... that's too bad. i have to agree wit ryry though, the leather looks thicker and richer on the cervo shine... i really love the way it slouches on the modeling pics too!!! keep 'em all!!! hehehe :biggrin: the 6-month no payment thingy means that you "defer" your purchase until feb 2010 - so it didn't happen today :lol::yes:;)

So chic do you still concur that the cervo shine is still in the running? I didn't realize it was that small either until I opened it this am. I saw Lexie's and usually IME, bags are bigger irl than they are in pics. I assumed it was bigger BUT it's actually considerably smaller. I can still get all my items inside thank goodness and it's still comfy over the shoulder but just needed an objective POV.

Yea, I wish keep them all! Unfortunately, THAT'S NOT AN OPTION! LOL I'm sooo going to keep the Chanel if I can. I get heart palpitations when I wear it around the house, lol.

oh, and no, exchanged the flap for the tote.