Ask ..... AN AUSTRALIAN ANYTHING. Only Aussies can reply.

For me - they are both so different. I adore Nic in The Others. That was when TC dumped her (what a moron) and she was suffering emotionally and I think it was her best performance ever. In terms of Cate, she is divine in Elizabeth. When she delivers the line "Today I think I die" and the look in her eyes.... sends shivers down my spine.

For me, I won't choose. How can you decide which of your daughters are your favourite when they are both so different and bring you joy in different ways?

ScarfBloke.

What's the thing you: 1. love the most; 2. hate the most about the climate?
1) Love the sun and the light. In the outback, the light is pure. Very different to the light on the coast. I experienced the same purity when I was in Russia on a Spring morning... just pure. So hard to describe.
2) Hate the heat and humidity as it is really tough to wear anything but shorts and a t-shirt for about 6 months of the year. This means that fashion here is pretty...... ho hum.

Reactions: IntheOcean
Have not been to Australia in over 10 years. How are the coral reefs now?

WA (Western Australia) girl chiming in- Queensland has the Great Barrier Reef, but WA has the Ningaloo Reef! I think it's fair to say climate change has led to coral bleaching and the reefs definitely aren't what they were 10-20 years ago but Ningaloo is still beautiful... and biased as I am, I dare say better than the Great Barrier Reef.