Asians & Hermes

"I wanna see pics of Asian women or celebs with their birkins". As an Asian woman, I believe I qualify. As Chicago's top millennial influencer with over 1million followers across my social media verticals, I could be categorized as an online "celeb". I have seen many posts in this thread of someone named Jasper Xu, who is not an influencer + has 70k followers on Instagram which is a fraction of my total influence.

But ok......

I brought up to papertiger that I think it's perfectly okay for you to share yourself in this thread. Your contributions are of high quality and I congratulate you on your success across your various social media channels. Cheers!

Personally I rather enjoyed non-self-promting nature of this thread, e.g. members posted other people's photos simply because they liked their style, outfits or collections, not because there was any commercial motive behind it. If an "influencer" is on IG because they make commercial gains from it, then they are a business. I don't see why such business should gets a free pass to self-advertise here while other paid advertisers are subject to ad blockers. If I was one of the paid advertisers / sponsors, I would be pretty pissed off by it. But that's just me so please carry on.

We haven't seen Peony Lim for a while. A true stunning lady with elegant style! Super chic! Courtesy of her IG account.
Screenshot_20190123-082059_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190123-082159_Instagram.jpg

Personally I rather enjoyed non-self-promting nature of this thread, e.g. members posted other people's photos simply because they liked their style, outfits or collections, not because there was any commercial motive behind it. If an "influencer" is on IG because they make commercial gains from it, then they are a business. I don't see why such business should gets a free pass to self-advertise here while other paid advertisers are subject to ad blockers. If I was one of the paid advertisers / sponsors, I would be pretty pissed off by it. But that's just me so please carry on.

We haven't seen Peony Lim for a while. A true stunning lady with elegant style! Super chic! Courtesy of her IG account.

Well said! Alas tpf rules are now made up as they go.

View attachment 4318926 View attachment 4318927
So true.

View attachment 4318926 View attachment 4318927

Agree with your comments!

Peony Lim really stylish! Love her IG acct and she definitely hit genetic lottery. Everything looks good on her[emoji173]️

Thank you for stepping in and clarifying. Also, congrats on your baby!!

I enjoy your photos! Hope you keep contributing to tPF!

And to stay on topic - a twofer from instagrammer
Iambleueue

4ee9f0f48445316b9c76c153443b706a.jpg