Asians & Hermes

Peepy Lee and ABL. Sorry I haven't been posting their pictures. Some of them involve wearing masks but personally, they feel really creepy and I don't want to freak people out so I've left them out of this bunch of photos.
View attachment 4272825 View attachment 4272826 View attachment 4272832 View attachment 4272834 View attachment 4272836 View attachment 4272837 View attachment 4272841 View attachment 4272853 View attachment 4272855 View attachment 4272856

Yay! I love that you are bringing ABL back and thank you too for the awesome posts

Peepy Lee and ABL. Sorry I haven't been posting their pictures. Some of them involve wearing masks but personally, they feel really creepy and I don't want to freak people out so I've left them out of this bunch of photos.
View attachment 4272825 View attachment 4272826 View attachment 4272832 View attachment 4272834 View attachment 4272836 View attachment 4272837 View attachment 4272841 View attachment 4272853 View attachment 4272855 View attachment 4272856
I really don't know who these people are but I have enjoyed looking at their pictures over the years. So @OneMoreDay, thanks for posting recent photos. What is the name of the woman? She's really lost weight. I used to know her name but its been a while since I encountered it.
How did this duo come to be celebrities? (And get all those huge Birkins? Which are amazing!)

Reactions: OneMoreDay
I really don't know who these people are but I have enjoyed looking at their pictures over the years. So @OneMoreDay, thanks for posting recent photos. What is the name of the woman? She's really lost weight. I used to know her name but its been a while since I encountered it.
How did this duo come to be celebrities? (And get all those huge Birkins? Which are amazing!)
Her real name's Lee Puengboonpra. We affectionately call her ABL. She and her husband are in paint manufacturing. She and Peepy became known for their extravagant avant-garde styles, which is not all that unusual for Thailand, but as a mother-son duo, they're rather original.
Her Instagram is totally different, though. It's practically all pictures of food (offerings for Buddhist monks, if I'm not mistaken). She visits a few temples every month with her five assistants in tow.

I wouldn't call them celebrities in the traditional sense, more famous socialites.

Her real name's Lee Puengboonpra. We affectionately call her ABL. She and her husband are in paint manufacturing. She and Peepy became known for their extravagant avant-garde styles, which is not all that unusual for Thailand, but as a mother-son duo, they're rather original.
Her Instagram is totally different, though. It's practically all pictures of food (offerings for Buddhist monks, if I'm not mistaken). She visits a few temples every month with her five assistants in tow.

I wouldn't call them celebrities in the traditional sense, more famous socialites.

And ABL means Astro Boy Lady, because she used to have an Astro Boy bag charm that she always attached to her bag of the day. We didn't know her name before so we just called her that. :heart:
6333366381_94d39a99ce_b.jpg PE_804_008.jpg