Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Hermes Gift of Time Exhibition on 3rd Aug, Anita Kapoor (centre, TV Personality) with Alli Sim (far left in hat) and Madeleine Ho, marketing director of Hermes (4th from left).

+ Hermes Torpedo bag on exhibition.

Attachments

• torpedo.jpg
    torpedo.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,809
  • madeleine.jpg
    madeleine.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,871
  • alli7.jpg
    alli7.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2,793
  • madeleine1.jpg
    madeleine1.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 2,830
:flowers: mlemee.

Recycle Hermes = Petit H

As I remembered that night on Hermes Gift of Time Exhibition launch party, it reminds me once again that Hermes is equivalent to recycling can bins and etc or creations by Pascale Mussard, Petit H. No pun intended.;)

It was great to see new pieces worn with the previously bought many years ago on some of the guests. Mixing the old with the new.:tup: To me, this is what makes Hermes all the more special. It rarely goes outdated because it only goes outdated if you feel it's outdated in your eyes. As I fondly remember this advice, buying Hermes is all about you and the final decision is all about you.

As I read a news article this morning which talks mainly on Hermes Birkin, once again there is a debate that the Birkin is over-rated. Too many carrying one. Another which I shall not mentioned name as she's a nice person irl actually and her personal opinion, "Birkin has lost its lustre".:smile:

In one way or another, it may or may not. The main reason given by many was the way many are toting their Birkins. Maybe to some, there is a rule as to how one should dress up when carrying a birkin. No flip flops, no jeans or tees. Always high-class or at least, fashionable.

Some may feel the Birkin today is equivalent to a LV Speedy. Everywhere you go, you see one.

At the end of the day, all that matters is how much you 'still' love it. Though I'm more of a Kelly gal, personally, what has lost its lustre, is mainly depending on individual's opinion; what's in and what's out.

Ms Madeleine Ho recycling her Hermes Barenia top and Barenia Picotin bought at least around 5 years ago. (1st 2, circa 2012).

How right you are!

1820416d1344084196-asians-and-hermes-abl2.jpg

VOLATOUR_MUNCH.jpg

Sorry but I just had to post this:P

Status
Not open for further replies.