Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the ^gasp-worthy pics.

irna and diana ARE the two favourites in this thread.

i just don't like the sports inspired long dress with heels on irna though, the ONLY one outfit that doesn't look right. the colour combi though is as always, faultless

the korean actress is super cute, i love seeing H worn casual and 'non-glamourous' by the younger H fans; it's refreshing.

IFFAH said:
Ms Diana Saksen.

Before arriving, while in the plane w/Bleu Electrique Shoulder Kelly and Manolo Blahniks (1st pic). And before the Umrah trip in Indonesia.

A quote by her: “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”

Stunning H accessories, but why would she need those doing Umra'a? It's should be time of total devotion!?

Stunning H accessories, but why would she need those doing Umra'a? It's should be time of total devotion!?

Mona_Danya:flowers:This is such a great point! Someone once said to me to; just because a person drives a porsche, it does not mean they are shallow. I think we tend to forget that values do not change because of what we wear, drive or live. The fact that Ms. Saksen is there should show her devotion.:flowers:I often forget that appearances mean nothing, it is actions of that person, we should pay attention to.:flowers:

Ms Irna is from Indonesia.
:smile:

He's the editor in chief of his own magazine, HI.:smile:

:flowers: Scent, fashionistaO, Jadeite, Tina.E, chkpfbeliever, eggpudding, Celia_Hish, chincac, celestewg, mlbags, RoseUSA, loves, oddinary, olga gerez, Julide, CalpurniaPeach, purseinsanity. :ty: pjlatte, bobobob and mikeyta! :heart: all the bags posted. Glad Everyone enjoy the pics!

Ms Irna Mareta in Antik Batik with Tangerine Ostrich Birkin GHW.

IFFAH - I'm impressed with ABL boy !! Just not too fond of his nail polish.:biggrin::biggrin:

Ms Diana Saksen.

attachment.php

Before arriving, while in the plane w/Bleu Electrique Shoulder Kelly and Manolo Blahniks (1st pic). And before the Umrah trip in Indonesia.

A quote by her: “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”

I'm so inspired by her...she really know how to dress well and always looking so good:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.