Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, they look like teenagers!!! :graucho:

And already own the Bs. I got my first B at 27 yo!

I really think the Hermes bags are their mothers. Chanel, Louis Vuitton is ok (still ridiculous in the average world) but I'm sure these girls borrow their mothers and older sisters bags... Like my younger sister would do to me!! Grrr, used to drive me absolutely insane :rtr::pout::rant::bagslap::lecture:

Ita, quaintrelle. Actually, I don't mind if H comes up with the idea of adjustable 'length' for the Kelly strap like they do for Evelyne III. Though it might not be as chic for a Kelly. Saves the time from having to order many straps of different lengths.:yes: You can actually order a longer length strap.

More by Ms Irna Mareta, Vert Anis Ostrich & Cognac Ostrich Birkins,

Hey, IFFAH! Do you mind to share Ms Irna Mareta's instagram name? I would like to follow her for more awesome photos!:biggrin:

mlemee said:
I really think the Hermes bags are their mothers. Chanel, Louis Vuitton is ok (still ridiculous in the average world) but I'm sure these girls borrow their mothers and older sisters bags... Like my younger sister would do to me!! Grrr, used to drive me absolutely insane :rtr::pout::rant::bagslap::lecture:

Lol. I don't have a sister to understand the "frustration", but guess u r right. Prob from their mothers.

those girls at the alldressup show.....kinda really young..

I agree, they look like teenagers!!! :graucho:

And already own the Bs. I got my first B at 27 yo!

I truly felt old on that day.:broom: Not me alone, most of the rest too. Actually, many were observing them incl. one senior fashion stylist who commented, "Do I have wrinkles?":P (as in referring to himself).

love her dog..he still looks resigned.

loving ALL the recent pics, am having a wonderful time catching up on tpf

:flowers: loves.

mlemee, not really.
But, their mums collect Hermes so that's where the influence starts.;)

Frankly, Ms Jamie Chua despite being a Hermes collector, her daughter never really carry a birkin or kelly yet though she can. At most, a CDC.
:yes:

Hey, IFFAH! Do you mind to share Ms Irna Mareta's instagram name? I would like to follow her for more awesome photos!:biggrin:

Hi bubu123, Ms Irna Mareta's is fashionlover79.

Now, one chic lady, Ms Au Monlahcha Skulthai & Ms Irna Mareta.

Attachments

• au_skulthai.jpg
    au_skulthai.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 3,064
  • _yaya15.jpg
    _yaya15.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 2,724
  • _yaya16.jpg
    _yaya16.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,756
  • _yaya17.jpg
    _yaya17.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,743
  • _yaya12.jpg
    _yaya12.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 2,731
  • _yaya13.jpg
    _yaya13.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,809
  • _yaya14.jpg
    _yaya14.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 2,728
It was a Pink Day for Ms Irna Mareta. With Pink Swift Kelly Cut, Azzedine Alaia and serious Christian Louboutins.:heart: Saw these irl on Ms Karen Ng, another local fashionista who rocked the same shoes in black on Alldressup day. It was really killer heels.

More pics coming up!

Attachments

• _yaya11.jpg
    _yaya11.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 2,696
  • _yaya10.jpg
    _yaya10.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,688
  • _yaya9.jpg
    _yaya9.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 2,710
Ita, perlerare. Luv the Kelly!:heart:

It was Roland Mouret Dresses feast today as it's the finale show of Audi Fashon Festival with Roland Mouret A/W 2012 & Mr Rouland Mouret in attendance.

Dresses, mini dresses and long gowns were the main attire. Elegance & sophistication with sky high heels is what most female attendees hope to achieve with a few of those who decide to stand out in "costumey-attire".

As usual, Hermes is a typical sighting except mostly, decide to bring out their clutches (which is wonderful:tup: imho) since it's a Night Event. Alexander Mcqueen Skull clutches were the main clutch-candy on many from Ms Karen Ng in stunning killer All-Leather Black Dress to Ms Shabnam in lovely purple and many.

Among wildlife sightings:

Ombre Lizard CDC PHW (lady in Azzedine Alaia w/Bottega Veneta Knot clutch and Lime Green heels)

30 Etoupe Lindy PHW
30 Etoupe Lindy PHW w/twilly
Fuschia Nilo Shiny Croc Kelly Pochette PHW
Noir Shiny Nilo Croc Kelly Cut & a couple more (which I can't remember)

Looking very simple and elegant, Ms Jamie Chua was decked out in Roland Mouret Tosca-Purple Colour Dress, Chanel Fine Jewellery, Cartier & CLs w/her Rose Tyrien Shiny Nilo Croc Kelly PHW with a sleek high ponytail.
Plus, a pose with Mr Roland Mouret.

Attachments

• _j218.jpg
    _j218.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4,825
  • _j219.jpg
    _j219.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 4,824
  • _j220.jpg
    _j220.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,724
  • _j221.jpg
    _j221.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,781
  • _j222.jpg
    _j222.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,665
  • _j223.jpg
    _j223.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,846
  • _j224.jpg
    _j224.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 2,668
It was a Pink Day for Ms Irna Mareta. With Pink Swift Kelly Cut, Azzedine Alaia and serious Christian Louboutins.:heart: Saw these irl on Ms Karen Ng, another local fashionista who rocked the same shoes in black on Alldressup day. It was really killer heels.

More pics coming up!

walking inside 160mm heels must be a challenge:P
:love: her ring. Stunning setting.

Such style .

Ita, perlerare. Luv the Kelly!:heart:

It was Roland Mouret Dresses feast today as it's the finale show of Audi Fashon Festival with Roland Mouret A/W 2012 & Mr Rouland Mouret in attendance.

Dresses, mini dresses and long gowns were the main attire. Elegance & sophistication with sky high heels is what most female attendees hope to achieve with a few of those who decide to stand out in "costumey-attire".

As usual, Hermes is a typical sighting except mostly, decide to bring out their clutches (which is wonderful:tup: imho) since it's a Night Event. Alexander Mcqueen Skull clutches were the main clutch-candy on many from Ms Karen Ng in stunning killer All-Leather Black Dress to Ms Shabnam in lovely purple and many.

Among wildlife sightings:

Ombre Lizard CDC PHW (lady in Azzedine Alaia w/Bottega Veneta Knot clutch and Lime Green heels)

30 Etoupe Lindy PHW
30 Etoupe Lindy PHW w/twilly
Fuschia Nilo Shiny Croc Kelly Pochette PHW
Noir Shiny Nilo Croc Kelly Cut & a couple more (which I can't remember)

Looking very simple and elegant, Ms Jamie Chua was decked out in Roland Mouret Tosca-Purple Colour Dress, Chanel Fine Jewellery, Cartier & CLs w/her Rose Tyrien Shiny Nilo Croc Kelly PHW with a sleek high ponytail.
Plus, a pose with Mr Roland Mouret.

walking inside 160mm heels must be a challenge:P
:love: her ring. Stunning setting.

:lol: More like a robot tip-toeing.

Such style .

Indeed, Perfect Day.
She arrived a lil' later in the evening but still in time. I love her clutch. :heart::heart: Rose Tyrien Croc Kelly Cut.

I miss those days where being 'fashion' is all about wearing the right fit and ensuring the colors match well with your own personal style as a personal touch. Wearing a Little Black Dress is considered 'boring' today to some. The louder the outfit, the more prints, the more "in style".

Last edited:
IFFAH said:
:lol: More like a robot tip-toeing.

Indeed, Perfect Day. She arrived a lil' later in the evening but still in time. I love her clutch. :heart::heart: Rose Tyrien Croc Kelly Cut.

I miss those days where being 'fashion' is all about wearing the right fit and ensuring the colors match well with your own personal style as a personal touch. Wearing a Little Black Dress is considered 'boring' today to some. The louder the outfit, the more prints, the more "in style".

I agree, I tend to think 70s style is the best. As in their elegance and feminity all expressed in such a beautiful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.