Asian women & their birkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
Hi....I'm an Asian. So far we've seen pics of hollywood celebs with their birkins. But I wanna see pics of Asian women or celebs with their birkins. Do you all girls have any??? :amuse:

How many of you here from Asia?? :love:

I AM!! attached some pic

I personally got a Gold birkin and I love it!! But sadly, i wont be able to afford another birkin in the near future... if I can, I will choose a blue jeans or black birkin.

Attachments

• 8149.jpg
    8149.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 9,301
  • silver birkin.JPG
    silver birkin.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 11,593
  • purple croco.JPG
    purple croco.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 11,840
  • purple.JPG
    purple.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 10,061
  • pakchi shoulder birkin.JPG
    pakchi shoulder birkin.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 18,813
and more

Mr Lau's assistant has so many birkin~ from what I seen, she has red / pale rose/ purple Croco Birkin already!

and I really like cecilia cheung's Long Birkin

Attachments

• faye.JPG
    faye.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 10,058
  • faye2.JPG
    faye2.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 10,173
  • faye4.JPG
    faye4.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 9,890
  • laus.JPG
    laus.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 10,528
  • beige croco.JPG
    beige croco.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 11,517
Wow..thanks ChloeSS. Love, love all the pics. By the way, who are all these Asian women. I recognise 2........Cecilia Cheung and Faye Wong. Are the rest sociliates?? Who's Mr Lau?? And is Cecilia's JPG birkin made from blue suede leather?? Seems like it is and I'l have to agree with u......it looks gorgeous.

But my most favourite...is the purple croc birkin. So hot!!!!

Most of the woman are Mr Lau's family ( the rich man in hk). a few photo is Mr Lau's assistant and she used BIRKIN!!

another one is the openning of the Tsim Sha Tsui's SOGO which Mr Lau's family all attended and all used Birkin at that date.

I believe it is either 25 or 28 ( but I am not so expert on birkin ) ...

From what I read from the magazine Mr Lau is the top top top Hermes VIP. so everytime when he go to europe, Hermes will reserved lots lots of birkin for him to purchase.. His ex wife used to have over 100 birkins!

Noriko said:
LOVEEE all that exotic skin going on....I am waiting to become an Asian woman with a birkin :lol:

Me too. So far I've only got one birkin. I can't wait to buy more. Wish I was a celebrity........so that I could the choice of birkin that I want. :blink:

ChloeSS said:
I believe it is either 25 or 28 ( but I am not so expert on birkin ) ...

From what I read from the magazine Mr Lau is the top top top Hermes VIP. so everytime when he go to europe, Hermes will reserved lots lots of birkin for him to purchase.. His ex wife used to have over 100 birkins!

100 birkins??? Oh my god!!!! Crazier still.......Hermes reserved birkins for him??? That's the good side of being filthy rich and befriending the Hermes CEO. So single girls.........looks like if you want the birkin of your choice and easily get a birkin.........marry a famous filthy rich men.

[p.s. look out for the hunky ones......ooh lalala........:love: ]

Reactions: Holly Leigh Kim
Status
Not open for further replies.