ASIAN RHINOPLASTY: Korea vs US

beautify_me

Jan 14, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm planning to have my nose done for the first time. I've done some research and it seems like for Asians, it is somewhat better to travel to Korea because the surgeons there have more experience with the Asian structure/aesthetic. However, since I'm not a US citizen & currently studying in the US at the moment, not having to fly out of America would save me some time & stress of visa issues when I come back to the US. Is there a huge difference between the quality of work (specifically, rhinoplasty for Asian - I'm female if that helps) in the US vs Korea? Will it be worth the stress to get a nose job in Korea?

Can you also recommend some decent suggestions for Asian rhinoplasty surgeons in the US? I have heard of Dr. Yoo in California, but his price (~ 20,000 USD) is a bit high for me...

Thank you!

Wow 20k is insane! There are many reputable places in Korea (View, NANA, Banobagi, JK, etc) where you can get rhino for 5-10k. I'm planning on travelling there from Canada next year for other procedures. Here, I would only be able to get like 1 thing done instead of 3 lmao

Hey everyone! I'm planning to have my nose done for the first time. I've done some research and it seems like for Asians, it is somewhat better to travel to Korea because the surgeons there have more experience with the Asian structure/aesthetic. However, since I'm not a US citizen & currently studying in the US at the moment, not having to fly out of America would save me some time & stress of visa issues when I come back to the US. Is there a huge difference between the quality of work (specifically, rhinoplasty for Asian - I'm female if that helps) in the US vs Korea? Will it be worth the stress to get a nose job in Korea?

Can you also recommend some decent suggestions for Asian rhinoplasty surgeons in the US? I have heard of Dr. Yoo in California, but his price (~ 20,000 USD) is a bit high for me...

Thank you!
Hey, did you ever end up doing rhinoplasty in US? I'm in a similar situation to you.

Reactions: aokiyamato