Asian nose job

Status
Not open for further replies.
squatlover said:
I am thinking of going to the guy at www.nose.co.kr at the end of sept. It costs a bucket - about $6000 but if it goes well, its worth it. Let me know if anyone is interested, as I don't want to travel alone!!

I saw that site too. I was thinking of going there but not sure. I expected Korea to be less expensive. You can get a nose job done in the US for that price. I checked out the pics and they didn't look that great but ok. He charges a lot for someone in Korea. What is the average price in Korea?

macp6 said:
Ditto! I am caucasian and one of my daughters is bilogical and the other adopted from China. Can you tell which is which?;)
Anyway, I hope my little Lily embraces her asian features. My husband,other daughter and I think they are just gorgeous. We can't stop looking at her!!

Both your daughters are gorgeous! :tender:

I really hope Lily grows up to embrace her Asian features, too. :yes:

I think it's about time that we all started to recognise true beauty, in its natural state; not just as a plasticised, Westernised, version of itself.

Hi guys, I am new here. I am a female Asian American and I want to get a nose job in Taiwan, Hongkong, China, Philipine...any of these places. I heard the cost over there is so much lower than in the states. If you are asian and you had ur nose done pls let me know~ my email: [email protected]
For all those asian out there that want to get a nose job too, let's go together! I want to have someone accompany me to the consultation with the doctor and to split hotel cost. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I plan to go in July or Aug 06.
Are you still going? Which doctor did you find? Eng Peng Tan is an Australian doctor who is magnificent!

I would like to go to him but he's a bit over my buget at the moment. Who have you chosen to be your surgeon and why?

Hmm, I see that everyone's only been mentioning just the cost of the nose job, but have you guys also put into account the other fees that comes with that nose? You need to pay a surgeon's fee (average $3,000 USD), your anesthesiologist ($700), a facility fee ($800), cost of tests, and post operation pain killers/other meds. You need to pay these fees anywhere you go in the world. They still charge you. I hope you didn't leave that out =).

Hi guys, I am new here. I am a female Asian American and I want to get a nose job in Taiwan, Hongkong, China, Philipine...any of these places. I heard the cost over there is so much lower than in the states. If you are asian and you had ur nose done pls let me know~ my email: [email protected]
For all those asian out there that want to get a nose job too, let's go together! I want to have someone accompany me to the consultation with the doctor and to split hotel cost. I've been thinking about this for a long time and I plan to go in July or Aug 06.
Fusion.. true.. its cheaper to get it done in KOrea or anywhere in Asia.. as in the cost of the surgery, but think about it.. it actually costs more to get it done over there because of the cost of the plane ticket, Hotel, food etc.. I do believe it is worth it to get it done overseas because not many doctors in the states can make a nose that fits an asian face okie. Theres this one surgeon I dont know who but my sis in laws sis got it done at and it looks pretty good and she still looks asian. Anywho.. I'm planning to get mine done in Korea. My mom had hers done there and it looks pretty good. The cost was $3000USD. We have family there so it wont be so bad.

I am hoping that I can go back to Korea next year and get my nose done. My nose is pretty pointy and all and but Im no happy with it. I get mistaken to be part white all the times, but you know how us girls are.. never satisfied.. hehehe

For the peeps who plan to go to Korea:

The US Dollar has lost its value. Korea is getting expensive.. not quite yet but its getting there. I was just in Korea a couple of months ago. I believe in the beginning of the year it was like 1000won = $1USD but when i left some places had it where it was 900won= $1 USD.. Price getting done in Korea will cost more but.. the quality of the job maybe better.. so yeah think hard about this before you guys do it. Dont want to get stuck in Korea broke and starving ya know?

My friend's sister got her nose job in the Philippines and a couple of years later, her nose started caving in.

Honestly, unless someone has a seriously deformed nose, cosmetic surgery is unnecessary. My friend's sister was much prettier before her nose job. You should embrace your cultural features and not give in to one pat idea of beauty.

Kaspy, I've heard of people who had really good rhinoplasty done in Korea. I actually wanted to get rhinoplasty done before September, so basically sometime this month. I don't know which surgeons are good so if you have any recommendations please tell me. Plus, I would really like someone to travel with, iunno if you wanna go this early but if you're interested msg me.
Kaspy and Lil_girl,

You two mentioned about knowing a good rhinoplasty doctor in Korea, could you share with me the doctor names? I've currently contemplating to have my nose job done by Dr. Kim at BK Clinic (¼ºÇü¿Ü°ú - BK¼ºÇü¿Ü°ú¿¡ ¿À½Å°É ȯ¿µÇÕ´Ï´Ù.) or Dr. Jung (www.nose.co.kr). However, I heard many horrid aftercare stories on Dr. Kim's attitude post-op, whilst I find Dr. Jung's skill to be great, I find his aesthetic view on feminine nose to be differed from mine. So, please share with me the name of doctors you guys are considering. Thanks a lot.

HI Clubmastermiki,

Could you share the clinic and doctor's contact who did the nose job for your Mom in Korea? Are you planning on getting yours at the same clinic? I'm seriously considering flying over there in 3 weeks to get my nose and eyelid done. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Girlies! Im new here but I have been reading all your posts and its so cool we are all helping each other out! I, like all of you dont want to do this myself and I havent told anyone close I want nose/eyes done as they will stop me and say its stupid that I want to go ahead with surgery.

I live in England but I heard that the surgeons in Seoul are the best for asian people - im prepared tp fly out mid next year when I have more money!

I found a cool site called the Cindy Clinic (¿¬¿¹¼ºÇü Àü¹® Ŭ¸®´Ð! ½Åµ¥·¼¶ó ¼ºÇü¿Ü°ú ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.) however I cant read a word of korean!! I tried emailing for info but with no luck!! :sad:

From what i heard alot of korean/ jap celebs get their face done in korea. They usually come out quiet stunning as seen in most korean singers like FinKL, BabyVox.

I've inquired about double eyelids in China while on holiday, and the doctor that my aunt knew offered to do my eyes at home :wtf: and it'll only take a couple of hours for AUD$100 per eye. I was mortified and was told this is to eliminate hospital fees which meant he pockets the actual cost. Obviously i declined..

But i know my dad, yes MY DAD :shame: had the double eye lid surgery when he was in his 20's and it looks quiet natural to this day. Unfortunately i have more of his genes then my mum's, she has natural double eye lids :smash:

So if i was to get double eye lid surgery in future, i probably look towards korea as they seem knowledgeable in aspects of asian features and how to improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.