Asian Nose Job 3

It does not apply to bulbous nose reduction only but to any nose job, as usually or even inevitably, tip plasty is involved.
When you have tip plasty, you can no longer do piggy nose and your nose will be stiff and more fragile/delicate compared to your pre-op nose.

However, there is "dynamic tip plasty" performed by April31 that is said to enable you to do piggy nose after healing.
I have yet to be able to verify this myself with anyone who had done Rhinoplasty at April31.
I see.. Thanks for your reply! Then I'll probably not consider it cos im quite rough with my nose, esp because I get runny nose quite often haha

You need to get the fact straight from previous posting from the forum or actual reality instead of just putting things on without searching the right things
I thing you could find some posting from the purseforum back in 2014 or 2015 for the truth
I'm too lazy to find actual posting lol
The weird thing about this video or the other videos when camera is not rolling her mouth is straight up normal but then when the camera is rolling it comes back to slanted.
which it makes weirddddddddddddddddddddo

Question for those that are looking into revisional rhinoplasty: If there are any complications (infection, movement, etc) with a silicon implant and you need to have it removed, would it be possible just to remove the implant and return to your previous nose? Or is it necessary to use another form of implant? Any feedback would be greatly greatly appreciated!

Question for those that are looking into revisional rhinoplasty: If there are any complications (infection, movement, etc) with a silicon implant and you need to have it removed, would it be possible just to remove the implant and return to your previous nose? Or is it necessary to use another form of implant? Any feedback would be greatly greatly appreciated!
It will come back to the normal height but you got to think of that skin that it already got stretched will take some time or not come back to normal stage 100% though

If she just uses the cartilage as a shield or cap graft? There is a method which greatly minimizes resorption but it will leave your tip quite hard and you will lose some mobility. Its a placement technique which sets the graft all the way down near to the upper lip as support
Hi @KCouture learned so much from all your posts, thanks! just wondering what method you are referring to that will reduce resorption. I'm looking to correct my short upturned nose and am afraid of cartilage morphing and eventually becoming upturned again down the line. And does scar tissue cause it to turn up?

congratulations. Where are you going :smile:?
There's a well known lash artist that I follow and she referred her doctor who's in Mexico but her results are so nice and it's closer to home than korea since I live in California. Check out her nose on her instagram @cammylovesblossom !!! It's better than most nose I see get done that korea

Reactions: krod2017
There's a well known lash artist that I follow and she referred her doctor who's in Mexico but her results are so nice and it's closer to home than korea since I live in California. Check out her nose on her instagram @cammylovesblossom !!! It's better than most nose I see get done that korea
he did a great job. closer alternative than korea :smile:

I was wondering what's the difference between a shield and a onlay?
pic.+2+shield+and+columellar.bmp

shield+and+cap+graft.bmp

onlay graft is a graft that goes "on top" and can be placed anywhere in the nose. for example an onlay dorsal graft is a graft that goes on top of the bridge typically for bridge augmentation.

hope that helps!

Just got my rhino! I felt horrible earlier cause of the anesthesia but after sleeping it off I feel way better. It's still late and I should sleep some more but it's so hard with the pillows stacked to levitate your head, I can't wait to see what my nose looks like!!

Just got my rhino! I felt horrible earlier cause of the anesthesia but after sleeping it off I feel way better. It's still late and I should sleep some more but it's so hard with the pillows stacked to levitate your head, I can't wait to see what my nose looks like!!
I know the feeling :sad: Trying to sleep after surgery is hard. But try to put your electronics aside and sleep. I hope you have speedy recovery and love your results.

Congrats on getting it done! I know this is an Asian ps forum but I hope you can write up a review of your ps experience in Mexico. I'm curious to hear what is was like.

Congrats on getting it done! I know this is an Asian ps forum but I hope you can write up a review of your ps experience in Mexico. I'm curious to hear what is was like.
Oh my gosh it was my first time leaving the country and totally not what I expected. The hospital looked really old and beaten up but it was clean. Tijuana is no joke the streets were so ghetto everything was so ghetto! I was so skeptical at first but my friends result was amazing so I went with my gut. I can't tell you if I love my results yet cause I still have the cast on but this is my 3rd day and my cut seems really red....I'm really worried I don't want to have an infection ill show you guys my stitching and please give me your advices!! Thank you all for being so helpful!!
https://gyazo.com/b1f4d99448ef02523eab5952e8e31ed8