Asian Nose Job 3

Hi kichichan. I had a rhinoplasty at Grand. It's been almost 2 weeks and am hoping all the swelling to go down soon!

Which surgeon did you have a consultation with? I'm so curious about this hot surgeon that you've mentioned lol. My surgeon was Dr. Lee :smile:

No idea... Since he's pretty young so I was immediately turned off by the idea of having a 30 years old (or something) operating my face. :cool: I didn't mind about his name.

Could you please kindly post your before & after nose picture? (or p.m me?) Feel free to blur the rest of your face if u want.;)

Hi everyone,

new to this forum. really interested in getting some info about what it costs to do a primary rib rhinoplasty in different countries. I know dr wang in china is approximately $5000 USD. VIP korea is $9000. dr grubber in california is $8900-10000. does anyone know what dr kao from taiwan charges?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you have had surgery (nose, chin ,etc.) will it really last permanently or you have to do it every now and then? (say, 5years etc.) Please reply me , need advice on this ><

Much appreciated guys!

Hi Everyone... May i know is it true that Rib Nose are very stiff touch?
Anyone here been to Dr kao for rib nose recently? Or any of u here have warping experience after rib rhinoplasty(Any other clinic)?

OMG!Next week im going to Taiwan to seek consultation with Dr Kao. Im still hesitating to go with rib nose revision...

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you have had surgery (nose, chin ,etc.) will it really last permanently or you have to do it every now and then? (say, 5years etc.) Please reply me , need advice on this ><

Much appreciated guys!

It's depends! I think there might be a higher chances that u have to have the revision if u r going to get an artificial implant. I heard that people have to change the silicon implant every 20 years to maintain their physical condition (Breast Augmentation, Rhinoplasty, Chin augmentation, etc). Don't know if it's true....
But I have 2 accquaintants who have had a silicon implant on their noses and one had to take out not long ago due to the infection matters, the other had to go for a revision due to the silicon implant deviation.
For those who have no artificial implant the percentages of revision are lower but still, u never know for sure what would happened. My self I have no artificial implant on my nose job but I still might have to have a revision due to the complication of irregularities on my nose bridge.

Worries said:
Anyone here been to Dr kao for rib nose recently? Or any of u here have warping experience after rib rhinoplasty(Any other clinic)?

OMG!Next week im going to Taiwan to seek consultation with Dr Kao. Im still hesitating to go with rib nose revision...

Hi worries

Ur eyes look beautiful is that ur profille??where do u the ps??

Worries said:
Hi! for u n me,

Yup thats my current photo. I did my Eyelid revision last year May 2011 with Dr Kim Byung Gun at Bkclinic de. My Epi Reversal revision was done last April 2012 with Dr Chung at Eve Aesthetic Surgery clinic in Cheonan, Seoul.

Oh I remember u have been post that,but frankly at that time not look as beautiful as now,u have now vivi eyes that I want too

Good luck

Oh I remember u have been post that,but frankly at that time not look as beautiful as now,u have now vivi eyes that I want too

Good luck

Thanks ya... (For u n me) I understand sometimes it's not easy to archive a desire outlook even after a long research for our surgery. I, myself went through
3 eyelid surgery.. Finally got wat I want... I really hope I did not make any wrong decision again to go Dr kao for rib rhinoplasty.

Did u get any eyelid surgery yet? Or you r seeking for an eyelid revision? Anyway I will send you a PM.

you don't look like your need surgery!

i think most of the times rib is stiff but it really depends on how the surgeon performs ure surgery as well. some surgeons say that they can make ure nose still move around like a normal nose and not be too stiff. but in general rib is not as soft as ear cartilage.