Asian Male hairstyles!

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
My boyfriend's hair is getting pretty long all over and he wants a new hairstyle. He usually gets it cut short and spikes it but now his hair is growing over his ears so do you girls have any pics of male hair that I could look at? I can't find any b/c I am looking for Japanese/Korean do's for him.

How about Takeshi Kaneshiro for inspiration ? You just can't go wrong.. and even if you don't like the hairstyles, here's some pictures/eyecandy. ;)

Image:Kaneshiuro.jpg

po.90285.jpg

3_28-3-326-348_20020827181147.jpg

10.jpg

OMFG don't even get me started on Asian guys :love: Takeshi is HOT, and that guy under him is pretty hot too :lol: I like Asian men with that spikey hair, and if its long I would hope they wouldnt do that pony tail thing :biggrin:

I'm usually not attracted to Asian guys (which is a slight disappointment to my traditional Chinese parents), but Takeshi is hot! I love his hair in both of those pics.

elle said:
I'm usually not attracted to Asian guys (which is a slight disappointment to my traditional Chinese parents), but Takeshi is hot! I love his hair in both of those pics.

Ah, my parents too.. but too bad, they'll just have to be offered the in-law tea by a gui lo ! :lol:

edsbgrl said:
Yep thats him! I was passing through my living room and saw him in an inteview and had to stop to gawk :amuse:

Aww.. that's cute ! I thought his role in the movie was very well cast, one of the few that I actually liked (e.g. I really hated Mameha's casting.. as well as Pumpkin's).

ayla said:
Aww.. that's cute ! I thought his role in the movie was very well cast, one of the few that I actually liked (e.g. I really hated Mameha's casting.. as well as Pumpkin's).

Prior to seeing him, I didn't want to see the movie. I'm more of a action movie type. After seeing him, I'm going to see it. Its on DVD now or soon? Hope so.

i was not attracted to asian men either...i have dated caucasian men most of my dating years...but my current and love of my life is asian! haha..go figure!

To answer your question about men's hair...anything that does not look like it was copped from dragon ball z or the young and dangerous series will suffice! ha ha ha

I only date asian men...or I should say Chinese men. I don't know why...it's a subconscious thing. And I think Takeshi looks GOOOOD! A lot of asian girls don't date asian guys though. But for me, I'd get disowned by the mother. :P