Asian hair cut/styling help!

1. Hey,this is my first post :smile:

Right now, my hair is very straight as most asian hair are, but I want to have a little change and I was wondering i should perm my hair? (my hair have been short for a few years now)

The pics down here show singers se7en and Rain, are those hair perm'ed and do they just have semi-long hair layered cut?
    Thank you very much!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No, don't perm your hair, you will ruin it!

If you want a little change, this may take some work, but in the end, you will be thankful that you didn't destroy your hair:

1.) Try braiding your hair while it is still wet and letting it dry with the braids in--you will have a nice wave when you take the braids out.
    2.) Set your hair with curling sticks, then brushing your hair out so you get that wavy-ish look without the ringlets.
    3.) if your hair is too short to do either, you can use moulding mud or bed hed and just really muss your hair up--you will get the same effect.

3. Ah - thanks for the info :yes:

i didn't know perming my hair would damage my hair...is it a chemical product or something?

because otherwise, how long does it takes to do all the curling stick and braids thing? I've never even touched one of those things :hysteric:

4. Wow thanks alot!!!

now i just need to find a hairstylist that can do one of those style...i don't know any lol

5. I agree with The Snorks don't perm your hair, you'll regret it at the end. My boyfriend has naturally curly hair and hates it...work with what you've got.:yes:

6. Hi, I'm an asian guy too. You can get your hair layered and then get a treatment while at it...it'll leave your hair much easier to style. you can PM me if you want me to recommend some products that i swear by...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice