Ashton Kutcher Demi Moore Wedding Pictures

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Ashton Kutcher, 27, and Demi Moore, 45, reportedly wed at their Beverly Hills home on Saturday, September 24. After weeks of speculation, OK! magazine secured the rights to the exclusive wedding photos, paying an undisclosed sum (reportedly $3+ million). The on-newsstands-now photo spread reveals Demi wearing a white Lanvin gown and Ashton wearing a cream Brooks Brothers suit and a fedora. Ashton told OK! that marrying Demi was "the smartest thing I've ever done." Demi echoed similar feelings exclaiming, "I'm so proud to be Mrs. Ashton Kutcher!" -Just Jared

What do you all think of the style?? I actually kind of like the white suit Ashton is wearing- even the hat! And that cake looks amazing! Ha :embarasse

demi_moore_ashton_kutcher_wedding.jpg

demi_moore_ashton_kutcher_wedding1.jpg

demi_moore_ashton_kutcher_wedding2.jpg

demi_moore_ashton_kutcher_wedding3.jpg

demi_moore_ashton_kutcher_wedding5.jpg

Is it required throughout the reception?

I totally forgot these people were into Kabbalah.

I think Demi looks great. I like how she went with a simple and elegant style for her hair and dress. And being happy really takes 20 years off your looks - she looks like a teenager!

Oh yea... totally forgot about Kabbalah! Doh! Well at least that was a fun way to cover his head- it looks like he is from the Mambo # 5 Video!! :nuts:

chemlex said:
Is it required throughout the reception?

I guess yes-and-no is the answer. If you are married in a synagogue, you'd have your head covered the entire time. If it isn't a synagogue, you don't have to. But I suppose you might choose to...

Should I feel lucky that my husband didn't go the fedora route?!

Issmom said:
Should I feel lucky that my husband didn't go the fedora route?!

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!

I don't know why but I think yarmulkas are pretty cute, and they are much more subtle than that thing Ashton has on his head.

There has been a lot of speculation about whether Ashton has been lying about his age (claiming to be 4 years younger than he actually is). And there is an ongoing rumor that he wears wigs and toupees to cover up a receding hairline.

My rule of thumb is if you see a guy wearing a lot of hats, bandanas, trucker caps, then he is trying to coverup something.

Humm... I probably never paid close enough attention, but I always thought he had quite a bit of hair. Then again the only time I really saw him was on Punk'd- which I hate.