ASHLYN strut your stuff **CLUBHOUSE**!!!!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I want to see pictures, how you dress her up... How she looks on...

Show me your stuff Ashlyn! Leather, signature show her off!

Not my pic's but some samples.

Attachments

• ashlyn.jpg
    ashlyn.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 734
  • ashlyn 2.jpg
    ashlyn 2.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 704
  • ashlyn 5.jpg
    ashlyn 5.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 712
  • ashlyn3.jpg
    ashlyn3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 709
  • ashlyn4.jpg
    ashlyn4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 698
This is the LARGE Ashlyn in camel, it's about 16x14...this is the scarf I usually use.
ashlynhobo.jpg

Bag Fetish, what's the leather on that second one? Is the soft suede-y like metallic? Like the small Poppy pushlock "wristlet" or Sabrina metallic leather? I LOVE that leather.

Before I post my picture of my bag, let just say that I did not stage this, LOL. My 5 year old daughter put this on my bag so that I could hold it for her while we were out yesterday.

e4edb885.jpg

Here's mine, glad you made me want to get it out, it's so soft! I couldn't get my fob to fit in the metal area though - was it a tight fit? Not sure this works on there, just threw it on there to try

Attachments

• image-1523649405.jpg
    image-1523649405.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 529
I thin that charm is too think to fit where I had mine.. Charm looks good on your bag.
I agree that bag is soft.. I love it! have you used yours much?
Here's mine, glad you made me want to get it out, it's so soft! I couldn't get my fob to fit in the metal area though - was it a tight fit? Not sure this works on there, just threw it on there to try

Bag Fetish said:
I thin that charm is too think to fit where I had mine.. Charm looks good on your bag.
I agree that bag is soft.. I love it! have you used yours much?

No, I was buying too much at the time, tried it, liked it & then put it away, glad I got her back out of the closet