Ashleyl is back and been a little naughty ;)

ashleyl1989

Louis' Mummy
Jun 11, 2012
Hi ladies its been a while since ive been anywhere near tpf (mainly due to the immense bag envy I get and the temptation to spend on mulberry treats)

Some of you may remember that I have a little modest family of mulberry lovelies, my Mitzy messenger in black and my trusty little Antony in graphite...after selling my beautiful fudge bays (too much babying) I've been stalking eBay for a 'Summer' bag....and in my opinion I think that no mulberry family is complete without abit of classic oak....

I've been busy looking for a preloved bargain and have managed to come across a fantastic little handbag, it's oak, well loved with a beautiful patina, I believe these were in the shops around 2006/2007...any guesses what it could be ???

Hi ladies its been a while since ive been anywhere near tpf (mainly due to the immense bag envy I get and the temptation to spend on mulberry treats)

Some of you may remember that I have a little modest family of mulberry lovelies, my Mitzy messenger in black and my trusty little Antony in graphite...after selling my beautiful fudge bays (too much babying) I've been stalking eBay for a 'Summer' bag....and in my opinion I think that no mulberry family is complete without abit of classic oak....

I've been busy looking for a preloved bargain and have managed to come across a fantastic little handbag, it's oak, well loved with a beautiful patina, I believe these were in the shops around 2006/2007...any guesses what it could be ???
Not the oak tooled prarie?