Ashley Tisdale Claims She Is Not Jealous Of Vanessa Hudgens

oceanm

Jul 25, 2007
High School Musical starlet Ashely Tisdale, 22, told Twist magazine that she totally is NOT jealous of Vanessa Hudgens, 18, and her heartthrob boyfriend Zac Efron, 20. Ash said:

"OMG! I just heard this completely fake gossip that said someone accidently bumped into me and that I was super-mean to them about it! I was like, that is SO not true. I hear crazy rumors all the time. People are always saying that I'm jealous of Zac and Vanessa. I'm always like, 'Oh my gosh! You've got to be kidding me.' Not only is that not true, it's weird! We're all family, and Vanessa is one of my very best friends."

the full story is here

peace.jpg

I think she comes off a lot younger because that is how Disney wants her image to be. She had a mani pedi party for her 22nd b-day. Not saying she should have gone out to party but they are trying to keep her as innocent as possible. She is one of the only young women is Hollywood that makes a good impression.

22 years old and THATS how she talk? my goodness! she talks like a 13 year old.

first of all, im 23. she is 22, and LOOKS 22. she a little to old to pretend she a teenager.

and i think Vanessa looks 100% better than her

Like, I was at the mall and like getting my nails done and like someone bumped into me and like it's so like not true. As if. Ca-razy.

omg, your so not going to believe this!! like these "media guys" think i am totally jealous of this girl at my job. and its like so not true!! lol

i wear my hair on my right side!:roflmfao:

Like Nessa and Zachie are family. It's just like so gross how the 'razzis talk about us. Besides it is a deviated septum. As if I would like get a nose job on purpose. I couldn't breath out of my ears. Duh.

Also in that pic, is that the gang sign for the Bloods?

Wow, I had no idea she was 22. I thought she was about 17-18.
LOL. That's what I thought too until someone told me she was 22!!! I swear I thought she was 17 at most. It's not just the way she looks but the way she dresses, talks, and carries herself that makes her appear young.

I do find her less annoying than Vanessa though. At least she's trying for the wholesome thing.