Ashley small but growing Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2006
Alberta Canada
Ok, im not new to purse collecting by NO means lol but most of these were gifts, so if anything seems fishy let me know and it can be taken down!:smile: I know its terrible cluttered and messy but we just moved in and yah getting settled.(i know blue walls, previous boys room, my now computer purse storage room lol Ill take better pictures once my memory cards get printed off :smile: Be gentle im not rich haha

Not great quality pics my memory cards are maxxed lol

**Again if something seemsfishy be easy on me these were gifts mainly and i had no idea**

!!Thank you for looking!!:P

x
All your pieces are not authentic, as per our rules, please only post photos of bags you know for sure are real.
Thanks!

lookit my poor beverly!! what have i done lol, i yanked up on the buckle and popped out a screw, i have to check the hardware store i dont think LV sells replacement screws do they lol and i USED to have 2 more coach a black hobo style and a cream ivory bucket vintage leather and my grandma kicked up a fuss so i gave them to her( one matched the outfit i bought her to wear at my wedding 6 months ago so i couldnt say no haha[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 9, 2006
Alberta Canada
awh thank you so much! its my newest addition actually, i sent a pic to my grandma and she says by the time she comes to visit it'll be hers hahaha shes comming next month! yikes! lol i got her into designers...shes 76 lol do u have your collection posted?

Oct 9, 2006
Alberta Canada
thank you! i am currently waiting for my Green satin amanda Coach Pics SOON(i hope)!! my poor beverly im heart broken..does anyone know what i should do? get new screws?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.