Ashley Olsen studded shoes

I hope they have them too! I remember picking it up and looking at the bottom to see the price and name. For some reason I did not commit it to memory. Had I known there would be interest in it I certainly would have.

Now I have seen a close up I have fallen in love even more.

Damn duty and customs!!!!!!

Am going to call and see if they have them in my size and if they don't then I'm not meant to have then, if they do then it's meant to be!!

Christine at Neiman Marcus in Las Vegas has these in stock. See her contact info in this thread. She's very very nice, she responds to email very quickly, and if you ask, you may be able to get the 30% discount today.

are some NM still honoring 30% off?

I emailed and spoke with Christine and shes not in today but said she cant do 30% off anymore...

oooh Philip at NM Las Vegas just ordered the 35.5 for me...once again, I hope they dont run big and with maybe a foot pad I should be okay...

he said he would do a price adjustment if they go on sale *fingers crossing that they do*

I didn't end up getting them. Was worried that they wouldn't fit and after all the customs and shipping costs it was too expensive a risk.

They are so amazing, if they had them in London I would buy them straight away.

Am going to have a day shoe shopping in London next week so will hopefully find some more gorgeous shoes then.

Thanks for everyone for helping.

^^yah i understand how you feel...I hate not being able to touch and try on things before buying them even with all the stores and return policies in the US but its just a hassle waiting, hoping they got the right size and color and that it fits like you thought it would...