Ashley Ocelot Satchel--yes or no?

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Tennessee
I have been looking at the Ashley ocelot satchel and I am trying to deceide if I should get it. I have never had one before so I am not sure about this style. What do you think? Can you tell me how you feel about yours and Please post some mod shots if you have them! Thanks so very much!

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
I don't have one, but the ocelot print is very nice! I think there is a pic of one somewhere on another thread....? If you like the print and the style of the bag, you should go for it!

Sep 13, 2009
Northwest PA
I have an ashley in the op art print...and I love the size/shape...it is the satchel. It is the only one I have in that particular style...to be honest- I surprised myself with how much I loved the shape!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
I too have been eyeing the Ocelot Ashley Satchel; afterall I am a Satchel kind of girl.
When I heard they were giving out the 30% off coupon I must admit I was tempted to drive 1 hour 1/2 to get it. Then my sister told me; you should wait with the holidays coming up maybe someone will get it for you as a birthday/Christmas gift. My birthday is on Christmas day :biggrin:

So I held off in buying her but hoping someone gets it for me before they are gone. BTW, I own the Cobalt Patent Ashley and I love it! So I know as far as style I would really love to carry the Ocelot Ashley.

eyegirl2k7

May 5, 2008
Windycityland
I have the snaphead print small ashley and now the ocelot ashley.

The ocelot one is very well made. And the patent bottom is a nice touch. I think it's a good buy:smile:

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I have the full price Audrey in the Ocelot. When the outlets came out with the first round of accessories a couple months back I bought a universal case and was surprised by how close this looked and felt like the full price. I have not seen the Ashley bags yet but if they make a gold ocelot in it I will get one

purplecrystal

Nov 2, 2010
Tennessee
Thank you all for your responses! I have jumped in with both feet and I just bought this bag off of Evil Bay. Hope I really like it! Since it converts from a satchel to a shoulder bag, it really reminds me of Alexandra, and I love Alexandra! So I am hoping this one will be similar. Thanks again!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I have the full price Audrey in the Ocelot. When the outlets came out with the first round of accessories a couple months back I bought a universal case and was surprised by how close this looked and felt like the full price. I have not seen the Ashley bags yet but if they make a gold ocelot in it I will get one
I agree. I have the capacity wristlet (FP) and the chubby cosmetic case (outlet) and they are very similar. I haven't personally felt that anything else from FP and outlet were ever too similar till now.