Ashley Greene

jadise

Jun 26, 2009
Finland
I love her! I love Twilight and really like her as Alice Cullen. And she's a big fan of Rebecca Minkoff just like I am too :biggrin:.

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Germany
I love her! I love Twilight and really like her as Alice Cullen. And she's a big fan of Rebecca Minkoff just like I am too :biggrin:.
is she? I don't know that:smile: what has she from rebecca minkoff??

I love twilight too. Thats the reason why I know her. I was so surprised how different she looks in real life. she is such an interesting person and I love her handbag collection :P

*want it all*

GOODBYE BREAKING BAD
Jul 6, 2008
I really like seeing her outfits because I have a very similar body to hers. Granted, she is a couple of inches taller, but seeing the brands that fit her well give me a nice idea of what will look good on my body. She has a wonderful sense of style, and I think her doggie is so adorable!

OT, not sure why she and Chace stopped seeing each other, but they made a cute couple at the time. :yes:

It's easy to see how she started off as a model...she's so pretty!!! I'll be interested to see how well she does acting outside the Twilight saga. I'm not too much of a fan when she portrays Alice having her visions. She often has an odd, goofy expression, IMO. :P

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of Rebecca Minkoff bags either. :s I ordered a Nikki, and I wasn't wowed by it. :shrugs: Back to the store it went... Plus, it seems Minkoff bags have had many customer complaints concerning their quality so I've just stayed away since.

jadise

Jun 26, 2009
Finland
She's been spotted with several RM's.

- 3-Zip MAC

- MAC

- 3-Zip Rocker

- Loveletter Satchel

- 3-Zip MAC

- Darling

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Germany
wow she has many of the rebecca minkoff bags. I never noticed that because I don't know much of RB bags. Only the nikki ^^
I love ashley's gucci bags.
There is a horror movie I think in the cinemas ..? or was? in Germany not I think, I only saw the trailer in english. Is she doing some movies at the moment?

how tall is ashley?
sometimes she looks tall and thin. but sometimes small and just normal too. then I see her in the dragon fruit commercials, where she looks like a topmodel .. I wonder everytime.:coolio:

Last edited: