Ashlee's New Look !

1. [​IMG]
    Holy makeover! Ashlee Simpson’s changed her hair -- and ahem, allegedly some other things -- this year, transforming from a rough-around-the-edges rocker chick to a softer glam girl. In fact, she’s been looking more and more like big sis Jessica’s mini-me. Now Ash is trying on yet another new look: a wispy, chin-length bob. (Hmm... didn’t Jessica just chop off all her hair as well?) But I have to admit, I don’t hate the ’do, even if it sort of looks like she cut it herself with cuticle scissors. I think Ashlee actually looks pretty cute. (And hey, if she hates it, she can always beg Jessica for a discount on her line of extensions!)

2. i love her new look, but not her music.

she looks very marc jacobsy right now. a MJ model str8 off the runway. ^_^

3. She looks better as a blonde. When she had dark hair it just made her look even paler. Maybe she stopped being so anger??

4. She looks beautiful. So much more natural. I don't think she needed to get her nose fixed but if it makes her happy then good for her.

5. I don't like that look on her.. she should've kept the rocker edge..

6. She looks absolutely great!

7. Looks like Cameron Diaz

8. I read she had to chop her hair for a part she's playing that requires a wig.
    I like this hair color on her alot.

9. I think she looks very pretty now. :yes: I didn't like her look before.

10. How did she get so greasy so suddenly? Always looking so sweaty and greasy.

11. She looks adorable! I agree with her not needing the changes, but hey, whatever floats your boat!

12. Exactly what I thought!!! She is smiling the same way Cam does.

13. I don't like the fake braided hair headband. Looks soooo 2nd grade.

14. Is it me or does her face/nose look a lot different? I thought that she had a big ger nose before...does anyone know????

15. Yes----it was widely covered on tv, mags, on this board. She had a nose job. It's not a secret. Have you been vacationing on a private island? :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice