Ashlee's New Job

Grow up. You were wrong, and you were corrected. Quit crying over it. I'm done with this.

Sorry Megs, I'll stop.

Excuse me, jen. read my post, I said "I believe".

You and another poster were gracious enough to provide me with detailed information in which my response was "oh ya, you're right". Your response to me was "now you know", like I said, snotty attitude.

So, take your own advice. You can correct someone respectfully...without having the attitude you most certainly gave me and I'm letting you know it. That's it...
You'd have to try alot harder to bring me to tears, hun.

You guys are so horrible leave the poor girl alone. It was probably because people like you made fun of her nose so that was why she changed it. If you didn't go around making fun of what people looked like or commenting about it then we wouldn't live in a society were a girl of 22 has plastic surgery. :sad: Have you guys ever thought of that:shrugs:

You guys are so horrible leave the poor girl alone. It was probably because people like you made fun of her nose so that was why she changed it. If you didn't go around making fun of what people looked like or commenting about it then we wouldn't live in a society were a girl of 22 has plastic surgery. :sad: Have you guys ever thought of that:shrugs:

Hey Staci B, you have it right on!

This was pretty much the meaning of my original posts. I agree with you, completely.

It's funny how I was being positive in my initial posts and my whole point was I was insisting the girls were attractive, regardless of whatever they did or didn't do. I'ts just so typical, shoot down the positive voice to take focus away from the negative that's on a roll.

Ashlee is beautiful! I loved her with dark hair and wish she'd go back to it but that doesn't change the fact that she's still very pretty. You guys saying she's had multiple surguries are those annyoing people who read gossip articles and then spread it around. Get a life.

She has obviously had a nose job, but if it makes her feel better than why the hell do you care?