Ashlee's New Job

Jan 23, 2006
ASHLEE PIMPS SKETCHERS

Ashlee Simpson, the latest celeb to help launch a new line of footwear for shoe giant Skechers, was on hand today in London to pose for photos and chat with fans as she introduced the very latest from the American shoe company.

The 22-year-old singer signed a deal last year with the company to promote their sport, active and fashion footwear.

The company believes that Ashlee is "the perfect union between fashion and music, using her influence to empower young women to be themselves

Yeah, because a girl whose face is the result of the work of numerous plastic surgeons totally embodies the idea of "being yourself." Gimme a break!

ASHLEE PIMPS SKETCHERS

Ashlee Simpson, the latest celeb to help launch a new line of footwear for shoe giant Skechers, was on hand today in London to pose for photos and chat with fans as she introduced the very latest from the American shoe company.

The 22-year-old singer signed a deal last year with the company to promote their sport, active and fashion footwear.

The company believes that Ashlee is "the perfect union between fashion and music, using her influence to empower young women to be themselves

Yeah, because a girl whose face is the result of the work of numerous plastic surgeons totally embodies the idea of "being yourself." Gimme a break!
Are you saying she has had more than a nose job? I was unaware of her having more than one cosmetic procedure. I love Ashlee, I think she is adorable. :flowers:

Apparently she had her lips done as well...Jessica had hers done too and has admitted to it, so it's not a surprise that Ashlee would as well. As far as being a role model for being yourself, Ashlee is pretty much the worst! She looks like a carbon copy of her sister now with smaller boobs.