Ashlee ! What On Earth ???

1. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Ashlee Simpson at the 10th Ann. Charity Event for "Chicago" in NY (11/14/06)
    [​IMG]

ashley1_medium.jpg ashley5_medium.jpg ashley2_medium.jpg
  2. She is definitely working the whole "Roxie Hart" look, but I'm not sure it suits her...

3. LMAO!!! and the transformation is complete people!!

4. Gosh I hardly even recognize her anymore, she's changed so much!

5. In the 4th photo she looks like Jessica! I have never really seen a real resmblence before. Maybe that tent she is wearing is a "Roxy" costume? Who knows... but it is butt ugly!

6. Is she trying to channel her sister???

7. LOL OMG I laughed so hard when I saw this! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: She looks like Shirley Temple.

Thanks for sharing! I needed that!

8. :wtf:
    don't like this look!

9. I think she is a pretty girl but I don't care for that outfit; to old fashioned for me.

10. i kinda think she dresse like one of the olsen twins?

11. She's cute! Looks just like Jessica!

12. Cute little girl look...... with the curls and the baby doll dress:cutesy:

13. she looks so young with the curls, not sure what message shes trying to send. Thats shes still young? still innocent? better than the other hollywood skanks.. not sure how i feel about the new hair do tho.. hmm

14. Never been a fan of either sister, but I knew them apart-now, in November 2006, we have an unrecognizable younger sister and an older sister who seems totally lost-IMO, they need a new manager, in more ways than one!

15. I think her face looks strange. You can tell something has been done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice