Ashlee Simpson's bag: Who is this designer????

1. Hi!
    I have recently seen many pictures of Ashlee carrying this particular black leather bag with change purse pockets on the sides. I think its adorable, but cannot for the life of me figure out who it is by or where to find it. I am usually quite good at finding the answer to these kinds of questions...but this one has driven me crazy. Maybe I have just been missing it, I dont know. Any help would be great=)
    Thanks=)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's a very cool bag...I want to know the designer too! Sorry I can't help though!

3. Sorry, I don't know! But it is pretty!

4. BCBG Maxazria Studded Leather bag.. :smile:
    BCBG%20Maxazria%20Studded%20Leather%20Bag.jpg

Ronja

5. Amazing, Ronja;)

Thank you SO much. How did you find this?

More importantly.....the questions is....where can we find it to buy=)

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I think the bag was made 2 yrs ago but it may have been last year. Since Spring I have been looking everywhere for the bag it is sold out everywhere. A few BCBG stores said to try the outlets but they do not have them either. I did manage to find a cranberry colored one though. But black is the best color for it.

7. No problem...
    The link towards the site does not work anymore, so I don´t know where you can get it, sorry..

Ronja

8. her outfits are so casual and cute in all of the pics. She looks like she also lost weight .

9. cute bag

10. I think they are selling it in bronze on Bluefly.com right now.

11. the green is really nice , now you have me thinking about getting one LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice