Ashers on sale?

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
Hi all! I'm dying to get a mini Asher (not too particular about color, and I'll probably eventually get more than one). I recently placed an order for a different bag but I'm having second thoughts about it and would prefer the mini Asher, and since it hasn't shipped yet I can still cancel the order and use the $ for an Asher.

Question is, do they pop up fairly often on eBay or Bonanzle or on sale different places? Or will I be waiting a while to get one? Thanks!

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
They were just recently on sale (at very good prices, too!) at Aster Alice and Luna Boston! (As part of their temporary one-day sales.) Otherwise, currently, they're a little tough to find on sale in online stores, as the style is still fairly new.

What I'd suggest would be to keep your eyes peeled for Mini Ashers to pop up on ebay or Bonanzle, as the Mini Ashers that have been on sale are all mostly final sale. If anyone isn't happy with their Mini Asher, it's likely to wind up on one of those two sites, since they can't be returned.

In the meantime, definitely keep an eye out on Aster Alice and Luna Boston's sales too! I'm not sure how much longer their weekly one-day sales will last, but AA's starts on Thursday and LB's starts on Friday. LB still has 3 colours of the Mini Asher in stock whilst AA has got 2 more Studded Mini Ashers. It may take awhile, but the remaining colours may go on sale again. HTH, and good luck!

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the information. Wish I had discovered these bags earlier, looks like I missed some great sales last week. I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks again!