Asher and Magnolia and Bal owners

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Hi,

Can anyone help me with comparison pictures between a Balenciaga City or Part Time with an Asher or Magnolia or minis of the 2? I would love to get my first Treesje but before I make my purchase online I'd like to know if a mini or a regular size is best for me. Thanks a lot! :smile:

What size Bal are you most familiar/comfortable with? I'm new to owning Bal so I don't really have many pics to compare the bags with, but there are some comparison pics between a regular Asher and a Bal City that were previously posted here.

The City, IMHO, feels a tiny bit smaller than the regular Asher, although the dimensions are pretty similar (about 15" in length). The Asher Mini, OTOH, is definitely much smaller than the regular Asher and the City, though it may be able to fit a fair amount due to the depth. (I've never owned an Asher Mini, but I've seen them in person a couple of times, and the difference in size between the Mini and the Asher/City is quite evident.) If the capacity of the City is about right for you, though, I think the Asher Mini is likely to be a bit of a tight fit.

As for the Part Time, it's definitely a bit larger than the Asher overall (e.g. in capacity and length), though the PT is also a bit shorter than the Asher.

(The regular and mini Magnolia are the same size as the regular and mini Asher, BTW.)

Thank you SO MUCH starkfan!!! I tried to search for this comparison pics but I guess I didn't searched enough!

I have a City and Work and wanted to get a part-time Bal but with these photos, I think I am inlove with the Asher!!! May have to forget about owning a Part time anyways because it looks like the regular Asher is exactly what I wanted! :smile: