Ashakes' Neverending Louboutin Collection...PICS FINALLY!

First off OMG :nuts:, I watched the interview with our favorite man on CNN, and when they picked up the piece of fuschia croc, I almost died!!!!!!, now I see your fuschia croc N. Prives????.... truly stunning, as is your whole collection, the ginghm gressimo's are super sweet, well damn, i could go on & on all day about your collection ;), Enjoy every pair!!
So, this last pair is also special because I wouldn't have been able to get them without the help of a very special friend. You know who you are! Thank you so much for going through all of the trouble!

Fuchsia Crocodile Numero Prive

March2011032.jpg

March2011035.jpg

March2011036.jpg

March2011037.jpg

This latest round of additions of color, sparkle and exotics is ALL YOU! Congrats on them all. You make the Simple not so simple in that pop of color. Of course, you Greis family has me drooling! The glitter Rosella flats almost looks like cosmo python in the pic. My aging eyes must be playing tricks on me. :P The batik LPs are works of art. And, the fuschia crop NPs? I die! You get the best croc deals/finds.

I am so impressed with your newest additions. I am especially partial to the Greiss family photo and the Turq Simples. I think that color is soooooo pretty. And I also adore your Fuchsia Crocodile NP!!!!!!! WOW!

How in the world did I miss your update?! Every single pair is TDF :love: I love your new red gingham Greissimos and your Greiss family. The color on your turq patent simples is stunning! The red suede MBB, the batik LP, and the glitter Rosellas are out of this world! And the fuxia croc NPs :faint: What amazing additions!

Just bought my first pair today and your collection has inspired me to build my own. You have the dream show closet!!!

Also being the expert - on the Neiman's website mine are called satin and lace slingbacks, they have an adorable bow topping them. Quite a high heel. Any idea what they may be called?