Ash wedge sneaker sizing

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
I'm looking to buy a pair of wedge sneakers from ash and not sure about sizing bc they only make whole sizes. I usually wear a 7.5 in everything.. I'm reading on some sites they run large and others are saying half sizes order up.

Any experiences? I'd appreciate quick answers as i want to order ASAP!

Thanks!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
I'm looking to buy a pair of wedge sneakers from ash and not sure about sizing bc they only make whole sizes. I usually wear a 7.5 in everything.. I'm reading on some sites they run large and others are saying half sizes order up.

Thanks!
I have the Bowie's, I'm normally an 8.5 in heels, 8 in flats, and I bought the 38's. The 39's were way too big!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Thank you ladies! Are they pretty comfortable or no?
I can't recall the style names so I'll have to describe:

The black suede with laces and velcro closure SUPER comfortable for long time wear!

The other pair is leather and looks like a sneaker, with white rubber toe and soles and they could use a lot more padding in the footbed. I need to try an insole in them to see if it helps. They make my feet tired and bottom of my foot sore after some hours.

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
I can't recall the style names so I'll have to describe:

The black suede with laces and velcro closure SUPER comfortable for long time wear!

The other pair is leather and looks like a sneaker, with white rubber toe and soles and they could use a lot more padding in the footbed. I need to try an insole in them to see if it helps. They make my feet tired and bottom of my foot sore after some hours.
Thanks ! I think I got the first pair you have in brown! Can't wait to wear them!

GlammaGurl

Shopaholic
Jul 5, 2011
NYC
I have the colorblock wedge. Im a US 10, and a 41 in all european shoes/sneakers. The 41 fit perfectly, so I suggest ordering a half size up to an 8.

Dont forget to show us what you got!

ncch

Feb 18, 2012
GlammaGurl said:
I have the colorblock wedge. Im a US 10, and a 41 in all european shoes/sneakers. The 41 fit perfectly, so I suggest ordering a half size up to an 8.

Dont forget to show us what you got!
Thanks! Glad I ordered the 8! definitely will!

empiv

Jul 2, 2021

Thanks!
hey! i saw this is from 2013 lol but what size did you end up getting? i am a 7.5 as well and am thinking of getting a 7 (37).

not sure if you'll see this, but if you do please let me know as the ones i'm looking to buy are low in stock!

thank you :smile:

floatinglili

‘And then, a plank in reason broke...’
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
I am 7.5 and would get a 38. I don’t know this shoe but a true 38 should be basically bang on for 7.5 in my view.