Ash -vs- Ash Scuro -vs- Iridescent Ash: Compare and Discuss

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
BTW, I saw the current F/W '09 Ash for Men. It's very nice! I wish it were available for women too. It looks very different from the Ash that was previously released in the women's line. Am I just confused? Was it only Ash Scuro for women and Ash for men?

On Elephant... I have seen the Roma and the SLGs. There is some variation on the shade. Could it be that there's more than one type of leather for it as well?

ok, I know this thread is about MATITA, but since it was mentioned, can anyone tell me the difference between ASH and ASH SCURO? and what products were made in ASH and ASH SCURO..tia

ok, I know this thread is about MATITA, but since it was mentioned, can anyone tell me the difference between ASH and ASH SCURO? and what products were made in ASH and ASH SCURO..tia

Yes, I'd love to get the info on this too. I actually asked the same thing earlier in my post but there was no reply yet.

This is Ash Scuro:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is Ash:
attachment.php

This is Iridescent Ash:
attachment.php

Last edited:
THANK YOU , jburgh to the rescue!... I am loving the ash scuro! Always saw a color difference between ash and ash scuro, but never realized they had their own names.. Of course they would!

Ditto! Thanks, jburgh! Is the Ash Bond Bag part of the current F/W '09 or previous collection? I have not seen anything in Ash among the current women's bags so far.

Next question: Is Ash for men different vs. Ash for women?

The F/W Men's line has a lot of nice Ash accessories that I've seen IRL on a recent visit to Singapore. And the photo on page 116 (bottom bag) looks quite different from the Bond bag photo above. TIA!

Ditto! Thanks, jburgh! Is the Ash Bond Bag part of the current F/W '09 or previous collection? I have not seen anything in Ash among the current women's bags so far.

Yes, the Ash Bond Bag was part of the f/w 09 collection. I bought the Ash Bond bag in November 08 and I haven't seen this color since...