Ascher mini

Does anyone have the Ascher mini? I saw this on Zappos and haven't seen this style in the style reference library. It kind of looks like Alexander Wang's Rocco. If anyone has it or has seen it, how does the size compare to AW Rocco or the MAM? Is it comfortable to use and wear? It looks like a cute round duffle but wasn't sure of the size.

http://www.zappos.com/rebecca-minkoff-ascher-mini-sunny

Thanks!

Wow it really does look like AW's Rocco! It must be a new style it has the new lining. Hmmm not sure how I feel about it

It looks smaller than the Rocco to me--I'd reference dimensions to be sure, looks more Rockie sized but I could be wrong. I'd much rather spend more and get a Rocco/Rockie IMO. The leather looks plastic-y and kinda cheap to me. I much prefer the placement of the studs on AW. The handle drop is only 3inches so definitely would be hand held/long shoulder strap/crossbody wear only.

The bag is made out of water snake- that may be why it looks plasticky. I have another bag in water snake (different brand) and it is extremely lightweight but very durable. The dimensions are a little smaller than AW's Rocco. There is a regular sized Ascher on eBay that I am considering. It looks like the right size for all of my things. I like the style of the Rocco, but it is so heavy.

The bag is made out of water snake- that may be why it looks plasticky. I have another bag in water snake (different brand) and it is extremely lightweight but very durable. The dimensions are a little smaller than AW's Rocco. There is a regular sized Ascher on eBay that I am considering. It looks like the right size for all of my things. I like the style of the Rocco, but it is so heavy.

Yeah I have heard the Rocco is so heavy! I haven't actually tried one but I have been interested in possibly getting one someday. What color are you looking at? I feel like its so hard to tell from mannequins "wearing" an item to judge how they would work for me. I'm sorry I can't be more help! I think the bigger one on eBay would be a perfect size!

The only color available in the larger size on eBay is black. I have a lot of black bags, but none that look like this one. I wish there were other colors ( I like the pink or the green in the mini) but I guess black is classic.

The only color available in the larger size on eBay is black. I have a lot of black bags, but none that look like this one. I wish there were other colors ( I like the pink or the green in the mini) but I guess black is classic.

Yeah black is always classic! I do like the larger size. Maybe they will come out with other colors? Hopefully someone here owns one and can be more helpful than my rando blabbing!