As usual, I had my mind made up before I went to use my PCE. (reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Berry Alex!

ETA: haha, late to the party, but she is beautiful!

2. Pretty! I love this one :smile:

3. haha I'm a huge fan of purple so I know my purple bags a little too well!

4. Yes! And I wouldn't have considered her, but the SA showed me the options on the straps.

Attached Files:

5. That was a great choice, I don't think you can go wrong with this one!! Congrats!

6. I have to have a shoulder bag, but I don't like long, thin straps. I'm plus size, so a lot of bags don't have enough of a drop for me.

Attached Files:

7. She is a beauty!! :smile: Such a georgous color!!

8. very nice! hope you love her!

9. I'm thrilled! I'm crazy about my Soho hobo (avatar) in burnt orange, but I stopped carrying it after Thanksgiving last year. I feel I can carry this through early spring.

Thanks, everyone!

10. Love it! Enjoy

11. She is beautiful, I think that Berry color is year-round!

12. I agree with glazebrookgirl--this bag will be a 24/7 bag and is a BEAUTIFUL color! If my money tree had more leaves...I'd be your bag twin on this beauty!

13. Perfection. Love it.

14. Gorgeous! Like you, I also had my sights set on a Madison convertible Hobo for a couple of weeks but left with something different today.

Great choice!

15. I didn't know that was a strap option? I love the color. :love: