As the world turns. Old Episodes??

Pink Rose

It's SNOWING!
Oct 24, 2007
Is there anyone who knows where I can find old ATWT episodes? Like really old episodes from 2006. We're a bit behind here in the Netherlands and the channel that aires atwt edited out a lot of the slasher scenes. I want my slasher scenes and I want them now!! ;)

^^LOL...I remember the slasher storyline. I won't tell you who the murderer is...:graucho::P

I've never seen a site with old ATWT episodes. Have you tried YouTube?

^^LOL...I remember the slasher storyline. I won't tell you who the murderer is...:graucho::P

I've never seen a site with old ATWT episodes. Have you tried YouTube?

i remember that. maddie and casey were my 2 favorites on the show. Most of the good cast members are all gone now :sad: Even lily left the show. the stories used to be soo much better before the new writer i think.

^^Lily's still on the show. At least she was on Friday. LOL! Did you mean someone else?

As far as departures, I do miss Dusty. :sad: I also agree about the writing. Lately, many of the storylines make me go :nogood:.

^^OMG!!! I had NO idea! I'm so sad that Martha Byrne has left the show!!:crybaby::crybaby: Thanks pink for that story. I would have been really confused when I saw the new Lily. Aw man...I'm so bummed!

i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004???

Last edited:
i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004??? other than youtube and veoh

i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004??? other than youtube and veoh