As the world turns. Old Episodes??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there anyone who knows where I can find old ATWT episodes? Like really old episodes from 2006. We're a bit behind here in the Netherlands and the channel that aires atwt edited out a lot of the slasher scenes. I want my slasher scenes and I want them now!! ;)

2. ^^LOL...I remember the slasher storyline. I won't tell you who the murderer is...:graucho::P

I've never seen a site with old ATWT episodes. Have you tried YouTube?

3. I'll PM you with some info.:smile:

4. Thank you for the link Farah! And luvpurses...I know who the slasher is now ;)

5. i remember that. maddie and casey were my 2 favorites on the show. Most of the good cast members are all gone now :sad: Even lily left the show. the stories used to be soo much better before the new writer i think.

6. ^^Lily's still on the show. At least she was on Friday. LOL! Did you mean someone else?

As far as departures, I do miss Dusty. :sad: I also agree about the writing. Lately, many of the storylines make me go :nogood:.

7. lily quit the show
    http://www.soapcentral.com/atwt/news/2008/0331-beck_byrne.php

8. ^^OMG!!! I had NO idea! I'm so sad that Martha Byrne has left the show!!:crybaby::crybaby: Thanks pink for that story. I would have been really confused when I saw the new Lily. Aw man...I'm so bummed!

9. sure np. i heard gwen and will are leaving too!!!

10. ^^Awww geez...there's not going to be anyone left! Now if Jack & Carly go, then I may too...:sad:

11. #11 Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
    i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004???

12. i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004??? other than youtube and veoh

13. :confused1: why did you ask this 8 times? Please ask once, once is plenty:yes:

14. i know but if i ask once and no one ever answers it gets pushed back a few pages and i no one else can ever answer me.

15. i know this thread is pretty dead now but i was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some super old atwt clips from like 2002 to 2004??? other than youtube and veoh