As seen in O magazine

gr8onteej

Jan 1, 2013
I guess it depends on how you carry it. I don't baby my bags but I don't abuse them either.

gr8onteej

Jan 1, 2013
And the comment at the top says the keychains in "similar styles" are for available at coach.com

The notation:
Ryder satchel in suede and pebbled leather, $650 each, coach.com. Key chains, similar styles available at coach.com.

I noticed that too about the keychain.

Coconut lover

May 3, 2013
Sonoma County, CA
Nice layout, hope it helps sales! Not being able to buy the 'feather' fob will be a disappointment for folks who want the entire look, and I don't see any similar styles on their website, but maybe they are coming.:search:

Nov 24, 2006
I wonder what that red suede would look like if you carried it five days a week for FIVE YEARS. Um, not good?
Haha, my red one came today, and I think it actually looks pretty durable for suede! Guess it's pebbled nubuck...when I touched it, it does feel like there is some sort of a waterproof coating on it, so I believe it should be fine. Usually I wouldn't touch suede with a ten-feet pole (had suede hats, and found them delicate), but this one has really grabbed my attention! Of course, I usually put my bags on a rotation; only time will tell how it'll look like in 5 years! ;)

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I have to say I LOOOOVED this bag!!! I think my husband wanted me to buy this one instead of the one I did. We both kept fondling the nubuck, haha! It is lovely, but the problem is it was HUGE on me and looked ridiculous. I could jam the handles on the shoulder, but not sure how that would work with a coat (probably not), so I opted for a Dakotah, but anyone who doesn't mind the size and loves the look- GET IT!!!