as requested... pictures of my fuschia/gold mam =)

i've been looking for a new purse. i was between the coach bleecker canvas tote in pink or the lv speedy 30 in damier azur... but kept putting off picking and buying coz i thought i can just save my money. hehe but thennn, i accidentally clicked on the thread of hot pink purses on monday and saw this color scheme and just HAD to have it. i googled it and ordered from luna boston asap!

sorry for the many pictures, it won't let me attach them instead.

2008-03-27mam002.jpg

2008-03-27mam008.jpg

and everything inside

2008-03-27mam009.jpg

2008-03-27mam021.jpg

2008-03-27mam022.jpg

2008-03-27mam024.jpg

:love:

Wow- that is a beautiful bag- almost as gorgeous as you! Congrats on a tdf bag. :heart: I was also contemplating this bag (love it, love it, love it)-especially with Bloomies big sale and all the coupons but since I have a matinee on the way- I am trying to keep the credit card firmly in my wallet!!! Also I was worried it would be a little too flashy for a teacher!!

I'm not a pink person but you certain are rockin that bag!!!! It's looks fantastic on you and I love your hair color too!! Very nice. I bought the Ruby MAM and sent it back. I didn't think the color or the bag style was for me...but I'm thinking it may have just been the color. I think I need to give the MAM another try!