as requested... pictures of my fuschia/gold mam =)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've been looking for a new purse. i was between the coach bleecker canvas tote in pink or the lv speedy 30 in damier azur... but kept putting off picking and buying coz i thought i can just save my money. hehe but thennn, i accidentally clicked on the thread of hot pink purses on monday and saw this color scheme and just HAD to have it. i googled it and ordered from luna boston asap!

sorry for the many pictures, it won't let me attach them instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    and everything inside

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:love:

2. Nice :tup:

3. Wow- that is a beautiful bag- almost as gorgeous as you! Congrats on a tdf bag. :heart: I was also contemplating this bag (love it, love it, love it)-especially with Bloomies big sale and all the coupons but since I have a matinee on the way- I am trying to keep the credit card firmly in my wallet!!! Also I was worried it would be a little too flashy for a teacher!!

4. I have to get that bag! I love it!! It looks great on you. That color combination is so gorgeous.

5. Wow great modeling pics! The bag looks fantastic on you! Congrats!

6. Wow...it looks really nice on you..

7. You are rocking that bag it looks so great on you I love it but I don't think I could pull it off.

8. wow! nice modeling pics! you did a great job with that camera! lovely bag!!!

9. Great pictures!!! You totally rock that bag!

10. OMG I want it.. The color is insane and you are gorgeous!!!

11. Wow, that bag looks spectacular on you! I really never considered the fuschia as I thought it would be too much but, I love it! Congrats!

12. Ahhh!! I need that bag!!!

13. I'm not a pink person but you certain are rockin that bag!!!! It's looks fantastic on you and I love your hair color too!! Very nice. I bought the Ruby MAM and sent it back. I didn't think the color or the bag style was for me...but I'm thinking it may have just been the color. I think I need to give the MAM another try!

14. Wow! That bag looks perfect on you! I had that same bag for a day and returned it because I couldn't pull off the strong color. The bag looks like it was made for you!

15. Gorgeous bag!! It looks great on you.