As promsied....a massive, massive reveal...sooooo happy

rdelrigo

Feb 9, 2010
Ok so I just got back from the outlets and found something I have been searching for for three months. This reveal will include all of my pce purchases that just came in, macy's friends and family purchases, and today's outlet goodies. Some are gifts, some are for me...all of it is fun. Who is ready? :yahoo:

I found the goldy key fob at the outlet, ordered the pony scarf with PCE, and purchased the full size scarf for my mom. She has stage four breast cancer and has no hair from chemo.

Attachments

• scarf.JPG
    scarf.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 67
  • ponyscarf.JPG
    ponyscarf.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 60
  • goldy.JPG
    goldy.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 71
Ok these wristlets are for my twin cousins who are in high school. My mom got them matching swing packs and shoes so I bought them the matching wristlets. I got the wallet for my best friend at the outlet today.

Attachments

• wristlet one.JPG
    wristlet one.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 59
  • wristlet 2.JPG
    wristlet 2.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 70
  • wallet.JPG
    wallet.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 77
I am absolutely obsessed with shoes...almost more so than handbags. ;) I ordered the flats for PCE and got the wedges from the Macy's friends and family sale for $59!

Attachments

• shoes.JPG
    shoes.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 82
  • flats.JPG
    flats.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 99
The next bag is a Christmas gift for mom. We saw this bag at the NYC flagship store and she loved it. I'm not a huge fan of it, but its very pretty in real life.

Attachments

• bella.JPG
    bella.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 143