As promsied....a massive, massive reveal...sooooo happy

I have wanted this bag since September. I went to the outlets a few weeks ago. They had said they received many of these in but were sold out and they didn't think they would get anymore in. I was soooo disappointed. I called two outlets looking for this with no luck. Lo and behold I went to Jeffersonville today to buy a Christmas gift for a friend and there she was! Apparently I was extremely lucky. The SA told me that a shipment had been lost and was delayed over a week. This bag just came in and was just marked down. Any guesses to what she is?

Attachments

• dust bag.JPG
    dust bag.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 32
  • hint.JPG
    hint.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 72
Congrats!!!
The Kristin Hobo is nice!!! Great price!!! I love the shoes very cute!!! What a nice cousin to get something for your other cousins!!!
Very pretty scarf for your mom. Sorry to hear about her cancer. The Poppy bag is Funky Cute!!! What a great gift for mom!!!

Enjoy!!! My thoughts are with you and your mom!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Mia embossed croc carryall it is!!!! Love Love LOVE her. I never thought I would find this bag! :yahoo:The best part is she was 50% off plus 30% off so I got her for $136. :nuts: I would have paid way more!

Attachments

• mia croc.JPG
    mia croc.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 148
  • croc inside.JPG
    croc inside.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 52
  • model 1.JPG
    model 1.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 114
  • model 2.JPG
    model 2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 111
  • model 3.JPG
    model 3.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 117
So sweet of you to get such great gifts for your mom, cousins and friends. I hope your mom will be fine!

Your shoes and purses are great buys too! The Kristin hobo is one of my favorite purses. Bag twins on the Mia carryall. I just had to get her after Prof did her reveal.......the beautiful lining just sucked me in! I don't even mind that I paid a little more because they haven't been at my outlet for a few weeks now.

Hope everyone enjoys their gifts, including you!

Oh so lovely! Those are so beautiful. Great Mia Carryall, Poppy Bella and Kristin Hobo. I'm especially a fan of those wristlets. They're so cute. Not to mention the Goldie Keyfob! Woohoo. Gorgeous reveal! Congratulations. Enjoy :smile: