As promised - pics of my new Epi Mandarin Speedy!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It arrived yesterday and its in perfect condition (although it does have that Mandarin "smell" that I read about). The color is just amazing - really happy with it. Also another pic of my new Batignolles which I think is adorable but maybe a touch small? Does it look too petite? Everything I carry fits in it but i'm just not 100% sure it doesn't look too small.

mandarin1.jpg mandarin2.jpg LVBAT.jpg
  2. Very, very pretty speedy! Congratulations!!

3. Wow, that is really pretty. I don't think the Batignolles is too small at all, I think it's a perfect size!! Enjoy!!!

4. Lovely color. It's going to be a limited edition after they discontinue the mandarin epi line.

5. Love the speedy! I've been questioning whether to get a mandarin speedy or noe and I still can't make up my mind. Question. what mandarin smell? I've never heard of that. Beatiful bag!

6. i love the mandarin Speedy :love:

7. I had read that the Mandarins have a strong smell from the dye they use. The person I bought it from also warned me about it. Its not horrible but there is definately a scent!!

8. May we see pic's of the inside of your speedy ?

Do you think the speedy is too small or the mono bag ?
    I think both look great, and if they hold everything you carry Enjoy!!

9. They're a beauty!!! Grats!

10. Here is a pic of the inside. And I was thinking the Batignolles was maybe a bit small but it really does fit all I carry.

mandarin4.jpg
  11. LOVE your Speedy! Enjoy! Btw, the Batignolles does not look too small.

12. That's just beautiful! I really like the Batignolles too.

13. Oooo it has two pockets inside.. does it have one on the other side ?

14. SWEET!!!:love:

15. Just the two pockets on the one side.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice