As Promised... my Mandarin Epi Soufflot

1. Hey girls... as promised, here are some pictures of my new sparkling Mandarin Epi Soufflot!!! :yahoo: I just went to get it today... she is gorgeous! I love love love her! :heart: I really wanna give my SA a big kiss. She managed to track down this last Mandarin Soufflot in Europe for me!

I also bought a Mono Trouville for my mom, as her BD is coming. I was thinking about Lockit, but when I see it IRL, I don't like it that much. So, end up with this one instead. Hehhee.... I think I will probably use it as much as her.:roflmfao:

Ouh.. and I also try the Azur mini Pochette. It is TDF!!!! Really tempted... but no no no.... I am on a ban at the moment. Just got my Cerises Speedy, and a CB pochette and a vintage green Epi cluch is coming... really can't buy anymore :crybaby:

Aren't they gorgeous??? :love:

DSCN1096.JPG DSCN1099.JPG DSCN1100.JPG
  2. Simply stunning, congrats!

3. It's gorgeous, congrats!! Love the family photo :heart:

4. Congratulations! All your purchases look great! And u r such a sweet daughter - am sure ur mom will love her gift!

5. Family portraits! Love them!:love:

Congratulations! Enjoy!:yes: :yes:

6. congrats! Mandarin Epi Soufflot is gorgeous!

7. ooo congrats!!! she is beautiful and so vibrant!!! enjoy her!!1

8. Thanks everyone... I am thinking about using her tomorrow! Fingercross that the weather will be nice.

9. Beautiful!!!

10. Love that color!!!

11. i love the mandarin and the grain of the epi together!

12. congrats! gorgeous!!

13. Fantastic bag! The nice thing with epi is you're ok if the weather isn't so nice! :yes:

14. very nice, congrats

15. the mandarin is gorgeous! great find. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice