As promised, IRL pics of Black Besace!!!!!!!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Quick story first:

YSL IS included in Saks F&F per my SA. She called Saks' executive offices and was informed they were included per their list as of 10/13. I had originally asked her why the discount code worked online and not in the store. Not sure if this info has been posted yet but thought I would add. Soooo, I was able to return my orig bag and had it rung up again w/ the price adjustment! Yay!! :yahoo: Ladies and gents: Get those YSL bags while you can at 20% off!!!!!

I also got a pair of RayBans and the Key to a Cure shirt designed by Karl Lagerfeld as a congratulatory gift for not giving up. LOL

Now onto the pics:

Attachments

• tpfpics 001.JPG
    tpfpics 001.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 148
  • tpfpics 002.JPG
    tpfpics 002.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 154
  • tpfpics 003.JPG
    tpfpics 003.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 110
  • tpfpics 004.JPG
    tpfpics 004.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 137
  • tpfpics 005.JPG
    tpfpics 005.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
More pics:

May I also add how deceivingly easy it is to get in and out of the bag??!! It's unbelievable and so comfy to wear. I had some apprehensions about the metal detail on the top of the bag where it lays on your shoulder but it's not bad at all!

chinsumo - I know you were concerned about the strap being secured on the back of the bag. It feels so sturdy. I even loaded it up with some books I'm reading along w/ my DS's items and mine. It feels like it could hold a freakin' anvil in there! :yes: If you're contemplating, DEFINITELY take the plunge!!! :heart:

Hope y'all enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• tpfpics 006.JPG
    tpfpics 006.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 191
  • tpfpics 007.JPG
    tpfpics 007.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 138
  • tpfpics 008.JPG
    tpfpics 008.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 150
Alouette! OMG! It looks amazing! Thanks so much for abolishing my fears about the shoulder strap. I think I will be taking the plunge, but I'm going to wait for some more resort/spring colors to come out. I definitely want a croc embossed version. And aaaah, the bag looks so fabulous on you especially with that gorgeous blue top. Congratulations, the YSL subforum is definitely having besace fever!