As promised, DH took me to Vegas for some shopping ~pics ... come see~

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Some of you may remember my post regarding the suhali le fab that I bought and had to return because it was used and full of scratches ... and that hubby said he'll take me to Vegas to handpick a perfect one ... long story short ... he took me a few days ago ... and got me these ...:yahoo:

Attachments

• bday1.jpg
    bday1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 152
  • bday2.jpg
    bday2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 182
I know it's not the le fab:sad: ... but OMG! I fell hard for the mahina:love: ... and she's not that big ... I can still find my stuff in there ... and I love the chocolate lining ... so scrumptious!

Attachments

• bday5.jpg
    bday5.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 208
  • bday6.jpg
    bday6.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 145
  • bday7.jpg
    bday7.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 140
  • bday8.jpg
    bday8.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 363
Of course I still had to get something from the suhali line ... and I wanted to get a le fab:yes:, I really did! But cute little Ms. Lockit ~ the temptress that she is ~ called to me and said ... "take me home, take me home!" What can I do, she was so cute!

Attachments

• bday17.jpg
    bday17.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 117
  • bday16.jpg
    bday16.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 103
  • bday15.jpg
    bday15.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 103
  • bday14.jpg
    bday14.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 103
  • bday13.jpg
    bday13.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 129
So then of course I had to have a wallet that imo would go nicely with both bags ... I looked at the amelia to match the mahina - didn't quite like the style ... I looked at the suhali pti - not enough cc slots (only 4). So I ended up with Ms. Pochette in Pomme Vernis ... I love that color ... :love:

And while looking around at all the LV's in Vegas, I also saw the mahina in both blue and black denim, their matching wallets the amelia, the new trunks and bags zipped wallet that can be carried as a clutch. They had the griet in mc, suhali gold, silver and blue lockits, gold and silver zippy's. I also saw the griet in mirage ... great bag, but for some reason that one felt big to me.

Attachments

• bday12.jpg
    bday12.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 87
  • bday11.jpg
    bday11.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 132
  • bday10.jpg
    bday10.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 143
  • bday9.jpg
    bday9.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 95
  • bday4.jpg
    bday4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 87
Very nice.... I held that Black Suhali Lockit last Friday in Boston - DH was ready to take the plunge, but we need kitchen countertops, so I settled for a Amarante Zippy and Damier 6 Key Holder.

Enjoy those beautiful bags!

Sorry for the yucky mirror ... but just had to share my new love ... I guess I should have taken the stuffing out so the mahina didn't look so bulky. I just love her to bits!

Hubby also got me a Balenciaga first in violet, but I'll be posting that over there.
That's all the pics for now, thank you for letting me share my excitement! You guys are the best!:yahoo:

Attachments

• bday18.jpg
    bday18.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 241
  • bday19.jpg
    bday19.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 182
  • bday20.jpg
    bday20.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 173
  • bday21.jpg
    bday21.jpg