As promised, a BIG reveal of my V-day outlet haul!

OMG T Doll!!! You are making me regret not going last week!! What a great haul! I would love to see a group shot of all your audreys together!

Thanks, Pellkell! I did hear that they're still handing out coupons now until Sunday...so you still have time to check it out! I was actually thinking about posting late reveals from my recent (and frequent) outlet trips. So yes, I can definitely get a shot of all my Audreys for you ;)

WOW!!! Those are AMAZING finds... congrats! You are tempting me to make a trip to NF!!

By any chance, did you see any taupe leather Brookes? are they still 30% off?

Thanks! I didn't see any of the Taupe Brookes last week when I was there, but there's a chance that they could've had some in the back (they're always hiding nice goodies back there :P). I have seen them there before though, and they were still 30% off when I saw them last. I also saw one medium Inlaid taupe Brooke that was on clearance, but no leather.

Thanks! I didn't see any of the Taupe Brookes last week when I was there, but there's a chance that they could've had some in the back (they're always hiding nice goodies back there :P). I have seen them there before though, and they were still 30% off when I saw them last. I also saw one medium Inlaid taupe Brooke that was on clearance, but no leather.
T Doll, thanks for the info. You must know which SA's to ask. I've only been once, and I tried asking 2 different SA's and they both said that all the fp deletes are out and there is nothing in the back. I must have just gone at the wrong time.. it was a Saturday and it was CRAZY busy.

Everything is lovely!! My favorites are the Lurex Garnet and the Chainlink Audrey!! The trim color on that Audrey is so breathtaking~~I wish they would do a whole bag in that color. Congrats!!