as promise, Using a Necklace and Scarf for a top

You look smokin' hot guccigal07!!!! I bet this style would look sooo gorgeous w/ a big beaded choker necklace too!!! As soon as I have my lil one and lose some baby weight, I'm def. coming back to this thread!!!

That looks fabulous, thanks so much for the pics. I was in H the other day and trying to describe your necklace but my French wasn't good enough. Do you know the 'official' name for that necklace, it's so perfect for that scarf, and a gorgeous necklace to wear by itself anyway. Those tops you suggested wearing underneath, are they simple tubes, we call them 'boob tubes' here or are they camisoles ie with tiny straps? Do you think a skin coloured one is best or would you pick a colour within your scarf? sorry for all the questions!

attachment.php

You look amazing. I'm not convinced in any way I could pull this off, too old and fat, but it's nice to dream, lol.

allaboutnice.....boob tubes! yes with no straps! I ordered brown, black and white...not nude. I think its good to show some color...instead of trying to hide it.

but they are nice!

I don't know the name of the necklace but I will try to find out!

I have got to try this....of course, need to lose a little more weight first... like about 15 lbs to make it look good.

But you look lovely! And you are quite the inspiration!

You look fabulous in that! What is the name of that scarf? I love it! I'm kind of curvy/busty--but I'm not heavy. Up until now I thought there was no way I could wear this--BUT I just might be able to with a tube top! Thanks so much for suggesting that! I'm going to have to try it out now...