as most of you ladies know...

So that's the bag I've seen Nicole using!! I liked it so much when I saw it on her. I wish Barneys would show the other colors. What color are you thinking about?

Marc is my first love too but I cheat (often) on him. I have several LV's, recently bought a L.A.M.B. bag and would love to eventually get other brands too like YSL, Dior, etc. It's okay with me if you cheat a little! :P

AH, the Nightingale. I love Givenchy, and this has been a hot bag for them lately. Do a search in the general "Handbags & Purses" subforum and you'll find some threads. :yes: Several tPFers own that bag.

It's an adorable bag. I think it looks great with the detachable strap attached. It's sort of a cross between an older Chanel style and a Balenciaga - you can't go wrong with that! I wish I could see it in other colors.

So that's the bag I've seen Nicole using!! I liked it so much when I saw it on her. I wish Barneys would show the other colors. What color are you thinking about?

Marc is my first love too but I cheat (often) on him. I have several LV's, recently bought a L.A.M.B. bag and would love to eventually get other brands too like YSL, Dior, etc. It's okay with me if you cheat a little! :P

if i buy the bag, it will more than likely be brown/chocolate. although i like the gold metalic too. decisions, decisions...

I love the Nightingale! If ever there was a reason to "cheat" this bag is a great one! I have several Balenciaga and other designer bags, too. I think it's ok to have a diverse collection! =)

I wish I could see it in other colors.

I found a stock photo of it in white/off-white at least.

nicolerichie4.jpg