As I promised, here is my Whiskey Large Edith pics...

I got the whiskey edith in large size today!!:nuts: It is also that wrinkle like Chamoise one and it is beyond beautiful. The whiskey on edith is quiet different from the whiskey on paddy zippy... I think I might keep both cause they can go very different with different outfit. I must be out of my mind....:Push:

Attachments

• whiskey1.JPG
    whiskey1.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 211
  • whiskey2.JPG
    whiskey2.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 195
  • whiskey3.JPG
    whiskey3.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 192
ETenebris said:
The first BIG whiskey Edith! So you are keeping both Ediths and your zippy? You will have quite a nice collection!

Well.there is a story about my zippy. Last sunday I wore my large zippy to go to brunch in napa Brix with my friends, also my hubby and my daughter came as well. Well, the large zippy is quite east-west longish and when we were seated and I turned around to looked back cause someone called my name and my zippy hit the water on waiter's tray and water spilled.:shame: I felt soo embarassed at that moment and wish there is a hole for it. So, I told my sister later and said I need to put it on market cause I am afraid it will happen again. Then my sister took it.:love:

So now I am debating whether to keep both edith since they are both beautiful....

Oh my gosh, Chloe... that is EXACTLY why I feared the large Zippy. I could just see myself turning around and taking out a china display or something. Sorry that happened!

I have fallen in love with the large Edith. It's official. *cries*