As I promised, here is my Whiskey Large Edith pics...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got the whiskey edith in large size today!!:nuts: It is also that wrinkle like Chamoise one and it is beyond beautiful. The whiskey on edith is quiet different from the whiskey on paddy zippy... I think I might keep both cause they can go very different with different outfit. I must be out of my mind....:Push:

whiskey1.JPG whiskey2.JPG whiskey3.JPG
  2. Congrats! Hope you enjoy them both!

3. So beautiful......I love the size of the large...

4. Congrats - it's beautiful!

5. Wow, it's certainly large. Glad you like it!

6. OMG the whiskey looks perfectly fabulous :nuts::nuts::nuts:

Yes, keep both! So glad you got ones with KNOCK-OUT LEATHER!!!:biggrin:

7. The first BIG whiskey Edith! So you are keeping both Ediths and your zippy? You will have quite a nice collection!

8. It looks gorgeous, Chloe! Congrats and Enjoy! I love the ripply leather!

9. Well.there is a story about my zippy. Last sunday I wore my large zippy to go to brunch in napa Brix with my friends, also my hubby and my daughter came as well. Well, the large zippy is quite east-west longish and when we were seated and I turned around to looked back cause someone called my name and my zippy hit the water on waiter's tray and water spilled.:shame: I felt soo embarassed at that moment and wish there is a hole for it. So, I told my sister later and said I need to put it on market cause I am afraid it will happen again. Then my sister took it.:love:

So now I am debating whether to keep both edith since they are both beautiful....

10. I love your Ediths and think you are entitled to keep both! :biggrin: They truly are gorgeous bags in the larger size.

11. Oh my gosh, Chloe... that is EXACTLY why I feared the large Zippy. I could just see myself turning around and taking out a china display or something. Sorry that happened!

I have fallen in love with the large Edith. It's official. *cries*

12. Thanks for posting photo's - that is one big Edith! :smile:

13. I love that large size..what a show stopper!!

14. Oh Chloe I love the bag!!!!! I really like the large size

15. Hey,can't wait to see your grey edith after this weekend....:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice