as a first LV purchase--

1. Should i go with a speedy or a BH?

I'm 5'7" and mostly carry shoulder bags...i was pretty much sold on the BH, when i started thinking that it looks like most of my other bags... which is good and bag. It's good b/c i would probably use it alot, it's a style i'm comfortable with...

But it's bad cuz part of me it getting bored of shoulder bags, so i'm wondering if i should go with a speedy... if so what size?

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated! Let me know what you think regarding size, comfort, and how much you can actually fit into a speedy..

2. If you go for speedy, don't go any smaller than 30. You can't go wrong with either bag!

3. I'm the same height, and I love my Speedy 25. But everyone's different - I suggest going to a store if possible, and see which one you like best in person.

4. I found I liked the size of the Speedy 25 much better than the 30 but that's just me...

I'd suggest going to the store and trying on a couple bags to see which ones you like best.

5. speedy 30

6. i'm 5'4" and the Speedy 25 looks better on me, but for you i think the Speedy 30 would look OK.

so it's not the Batignolles Horizontal anymore, hey? :lol:

7. i'm just 5'1 and i've got a speedy 30 - i love big bags... i totally reckon you should get a speedy... just try out a couple of sizes when you get to the LV store!!! weeeeeee heeeeeee! have fun!!!!

8. i don't know yet... i luv both styles.. it's just that the BH style keeps showing up in my wardrobe..

how about a regular batignolle as a compromise... what do you guys think? Does anyone have pics of the regular batignolle on?

9. it's eluxury for me since i don't live near any LV boutiques :sad:

10. I personally think the speedy 25 is just right you can fit so much inside of it. I think the other speedy's are too bigbut that's only my opinion.

I don't use my speedy quite as much as my other bags often of one of the following reasons:-
    1) it's raining and I don't want to get waterspots on the handles (i have the MONO)
    2) It's a hot day (doesn't happen often!) and I don't want sweaty hand marks on the handles :yucky:
    3) I am shopping and I need free hands ;)

Just a few things to think about.

There is one question though, what look do you want from the bag i.e. smart or casual? and do you want a big/roomy bag or a small one?

11. I would go with the Speedy 30. I am only 5'3" and I love it. Of course I LOVE big bags. For shopping I just keep it on my forearm.

12. Speedy 30 as a first bag! :yes: BH as a second LV! :graucho:

13. I think it depends on if you like handheld bags or shoulder bags better. I've always preferred shoulder bags, and my very first bag was a popincourt haut. I bought a speedy about 3 bags later.

14. I like the Speedy 30, but as others have said, it's a matter of personal preference.

15. oh my gosh...that's exactly what i did in the last 2 weeks :yes: . i found a great deal on a pre-:heart: 'ed authentic speedy 30 & then bought a BH next from elux :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice